• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made enquires about a friend for Willow U/D home + pics

So far, so good. Fingers crossed X
efHIy7Bl.jpg
Ooh they look like a lovely pair of scamps.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Apparently buns have been fine overnight and have enjoyed their breakfast fenugreek crunchie. Getting very excited now :D

What a good, sensible pair of rabbits :love: Willow and ? look wonderful together. I can appreciate your excitement :)

Latest update - all is going well. Because Willow chops is a greedy guts and will take a fenugreek crunchie from your hand, Oscar has been brave enough to take one too for the first time!

Last edited:
Latest update - all is going well. Because Willow chops is a greedy guts and will take a fenugreek crunchie from your hand, Oscar has been brave enough to take one too for the first time!

Aww :love: how lovely:love:

Bunnies have progressed from the bonding pen to a hutch and are doing fine. They can come home tomorrow! They were sat together, but of course Willow decided to investigate the minute the door was opened :roll:
xK0aWKhl.jpg

Well I think you have brought Willow up to be a very sensible rabbit. She knows exactly how to behave when a handsome buck comes along :lol:

Excellent news that they can come home tomorrow :)

Bunnies have progressed from the bonding pen to a hutch and are doing fine. They can come home tomorrow! They were sat together, but of course Willow decided to investigate the minute the door was opened :roll:
xK0aWKhl.jpg

Great update :thumb:

Apparently Oscar has taken to it "like a duck to water" and already seems happier and more confident. They spend most of the time sat together. Can't wait to have them home, it's been very odd without little Willow Chops, although I haven't missed going outside in the freezing weather to see to her!

So excited, going to go and pick them up at 11. Can't wait to have Willow cuddles again and get to know Oscar. Still not sure about a name though...:?:

So excited, going to go and pick them up at 11. Can't wait to have Willow cuddles again and get to know Oscar. Still not sure about a name though...:?:

Very exciting:thumb: can’t wait for more updates and photos:thumb: I think a name might become clear once you get them home :D

Back