• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray loopy

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Does anyone have buns that go crazy when their litter trays get changed?

Some of them couldn't care less, but Blossom in particular will dig and rummage around in a frenzy before flopping out in a tired heap :lol:

It's so funny to watch, I don't think she approves of me messing with things :lol: x

Not so much litter trays but they don't like me going on my knees to do the playhouse floors, I am in danger of getting a nip - I know they are threatening me with one but never do.

Yep, Boo gets very excitable - they all get excited & pile in but Joey & Mouse just want to munch, Boo likes to rearrange. It is funny

Frosty gets quite annoyed at litter change time. All of a sudden the hay that was in the tray and on the floor is suddenly edible again and he tries to get in the bin bag or in the dustpan :lol: I usually end up diverting him with some forage!

Frosty gets quite annoyed at litter change time. All of a sudden the hay that was in the tray and on the floor is suddenly edible again and he tries to get in the bin bag or in the dustpan :lol: I usually end up diverting him with some forage!

:lol: Our Theo is like this with the bin bag and dustpan, he has to be involved, whereas his partner Buffy usually heads outside to get away from me :) x

The dustpan in our house is like the enemy and needs chomping, stomping and flinging around. I when on my hands and knees seem to become an extension of their play area and I get bounced on and around, which is adorable until I am in a rush then I have to lock them out of the room to do litter trays etc.

The dustpan in our house is like the enemy and needs chomping, stomping and flinging around. I when on my hands and knees seem to become an extension of their play area and I get bounced on and around, which is adorable until I am in a rush then I have to lock them out of the room to do litter trays etc.
I clean their litter trays out in the kitchen but as soon as i bring them back they must be sat in by Pip. If I'm cleaning their pen Pip had to "help" and inspect everything I'm doing to check i'm doing it right! Haha Archie couldn't care less, unless treats are involved .

The dustpan is also the enemy here, they both like to fling it especially when it's full.

And we are definitely an extension of their playarea. Pip loves to run under us, we call this game "tunnels"... as soon as you kneel down she runs over and nudges your knees til she can squeeze through.
They both love to jump on our backs Archie will often fall asleep up there which can be a little annoying if you want to move. Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back