• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian bun sunbathing (U/D new pics thread 7)

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Little Lillian bun has been out in the early spring sunshine ALL day. Showing positive signs of recovery and sunbathing when she could.
Sorry it's not the best photo of her - she's not that easy to capture as she is still ultra wary of people.
27bG7jO.jpg

And after a hard day's sunbathing, what better way than to chill indoors...
g1xGbj7.jpg

Last edited:
She's lovely :love: The sun has been a real tonic these last few days. Is it difficult to get her to go back inside?

Little Lillian bun has been out in the early spring sunshine ALL day. Showing positive signs of recovery and sunbathing when she could.
Sorry it's not the best photo of her - she's not that easy to capture as she is still ultra wary of people.
27bG7jO.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous :love:

She's lovely :love: The sun has been a real tonic these last few days. Is it difficult to get her to go back inside?

Well, lets put it like this...My bridge Bun Ben - he loved sunbathing and when it was time for him to go to bed (his wife bun Georgina was waiting for him!), I'd stand at the doors, snap my fingers, call his name and he'd come baralling down the garden and straight into the hutch. No bother.
Lillian - well, she's got a 30 yard head start on me at the top of the garden and she loves the garage - loads of places to hide and explore. So I come out of the back door and she sees me and thinks "No way - it's meds time - I'm outta here" and does the most unbelievable hop you've ever seen. It's 2 normal rabbit run type hops followed by the most exaggerated mid air spring hop imaginable. Then back to 2 normal hops and then the mid air lunge spring/hop. I've got no chance of catching that and she's straight into the garage and we then play hide and seek - or in her case - hide and hide. This continues for as long as she's out. I think she's probably never seen a garden or been allowed out before so she's in awe of the space and greenery in our garden. Poor little Lillian - what secrets from her past there must be. So she's just taking as much advantage of being outside as possible. She did decide, as it got towards tea time, to come down to the house and get to work on some food so she's inside now, getting warm and hopefully having happy memories of her day outside and feeling better. Thank you for taking the time to comment and view. :love:

27bG7jO.jpg
She looks very content there.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back