• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susiebun's Bertie

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Just posting this gorgeous photo on Susan's behalf ...... Bertie enjoying his sweetheart cabbage
24d02867f4d8e03cf291e764935a054a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Aaaw. I can't always see photos on RU now but I can see Bertie. He's gorgeous:love: What's his personality like, Susie? You used to describe Spenser so well I felt I knew him!!!

He’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you have a worthy successor to His Lordship to share your life :love:

Aaaw. I can't always see photos on RU now but I can see Bertie. He's gorgeous:love: What's his personality like, Susie? You used to describe Spenser so well I felt I knew him!!!

Bertie is really different! He is not fussy about his noms, doesn't huff, and prefers a water bottle to a bowl. He is very fast, especially when I try to pick him up. I do and will always miss Spenser, but Bertie (also known as Sir Bertilak the Great or Bertissimo) brings me much joy.

Bertie is really different! He is not fussy about his noms, doesn't huff, and prefers a water bottle to a bowl. He is very fast, especially when I try to pick him up. I do and will always miss Spenser, but Bertie (also known as Sir Bertilak the Great or Bertissimo) brings me much joy.

I think Spenser was always picked up on his terms so maybe Sir Bertilak the Great is similar. Bertie sounds lovely too. I am sure Spenser approves :love:

Back