• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They just wouldn't stop rattling the pen.........cuteness warning

Mervinius

Mama Doe
So I let them out to be free range and they zoomed about for a few minutes and then hopped over to their fav spot.....and started snoozling on their blue square!

They do this all the time, they just want to be with us on this side of the room. You'd think they want to run around more, nope just be on their square.

fc1127e509e9af832c72f055fbc29c18.jpg
15c3db8477a4159cdf8ea0470baa04ed.jpg
5a65865c1ffb28e28f54c544feb30dae.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Awww my gooord - these are just oozing schmoozing cuteness - too much for me to handle today. They're just camera hoggers. What a sheer delight to have brighten any day with these two cuties posing for you. Wonderful :love:

Awww my gooord - these are just oozing schmoozing cuteness - too much for me to handle today. They're just camera hoggers. What a sheer delight to have brighten any day with these two cuties posing for you. Wonderful :love:

You've said everything I was thinking Craig :love:

I'm so glad M puts a cuteness warning now. That blue square is something else! :lol:

They are just too smoochable even for me. Haha. It's very hard to resist them, they are very spoilt.

Archie is currently doing mini vertical binkies on the square. It's hilarious.

Tonibun are you going to try to steal the cuties? Hahaha. I must warn you they look cute, but are masters of destruction...

They are just too smoochable even for me. Haha. It's very hard to resist them, they are very spoilt.

Archie is currently doing mini vertical binkies on the square. It's hilarious.

Tonibun are you going to try to steal the cuties? Hahaha. I must warn you they look cute, but are masters of destruction...

I want a square .. I love vertical binkies :D

Nethies are so cute. ...yet so powerful looking!! :D Look at those chops! And their paws <3

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just adorable! Hubby won't let me have house bunnies. I might have to ditch him [emoji38]
What? What possible reason could he have for not have lovely bundles of fluff hopping around the house?

My OH wasn't sure about getting bunnies but we looked after my friends house bun for a week and he fell in love and we got our little monsters shortly afterwards.

Perhaps start bringing your buns inside for adventure time?

Just adorable! Hubby won't let me have house bunnies. I might have to ditch him :lol:

I'm in the same position here, Glingle :lol: However, when I recently got a reprive for bonding purposes, I found that the rabbits caused my body to have an allergic reaction to them i.e. eyes streaming, itching, sneezing etc :lol: So I now know that I really can't have house rabbits!

I'm in the same position here, Glingle :lol: However, when I recently got a reprive for bonding purposes, I found that the rabbits caused my body to have an allergic reaction to them i.e. eyes streaming, itching, sneezing etc :lol: So I now know that I really can't have house rabbits!

How will you ever be able to last long enough to bond them though?

How will you ever be able to last long enough to bond them though?

You mean bonding with future rabbits? Well I suspect that the problem was the fur and not hay. One of the quad was moulting so there was quite a bit of fur. Also I've never had a problem when I've handled previous rabbits and have had no problem sitting in the shed (masses of hay). So next time I will take a large dose of antihistamine and hope for the best :lol:

You mean bonding with future rabbits? Well I suspect that the problem was the fur and not hay. One of the quad was moulting so there was quite a bit of fur. Also I've never had a problem when I've handled previous rabbits and have had no problem sitting in the shed (masses of hay). So next time I will take a large dose of antihistamine and hope for the best :lol:

I was thinking that if you decided to get rabbits and bond them in the house like before ... Perhaps it's the enclosed space?

Back