• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio

lucy24

Mama Doe
I'm thinking of possibly trying to bond my pair with my single girl. It may be a disaster as the girls used to have a sister with them but she had to be removed because she was too feisty and wanted to be boss. However Honeymy single bun is lonely since losing her husbun. She has no insisors and has been kept inside since losing her friend. But she looks really sad.

I'd like to try the bond as I feel at this point I haven't got alot to loose. But obviously I'm terrified. I don't have anywhere very neutral either... Does anyone do bonding that you know of? Rescues? Even if it's for a donation to the rescue?

I'm thinking of possibly trying to bond my pair with my single girl. It may be a disaster as the girls used to have a sister with them but she had to be removed because she was too feisty and wanted to be boss. However Honeymy single bun is lonely since losing her husbun. She has no insisors and has been kept inside since losing her friend. But she looks really sad.

I'd like to try the bond as I feel at this point I haven't got alot to loose. But obviously I'm terrified. I don't have anywhere very neutral either... Does anyone do bonding that you know of? Rescues? Even if it's for a donation to the rescue?

It's worth a discussion with a Rescue Lucy :)

You don't say whereabouts (roughly) you are, in case anyone can help you ... It's lovely you want her to have friends :)

I'm in Berkshire, have emailed fatfluffs but if there's anywhere closer it would be better. 😊

Have you tried looking here for a list of rescues?

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

BERKSHIRE

National Animal Welfare Trust
Trindledown Farm, Wantage Road, Great Shefford
Tel: 01488 638584 | Website

RSPCA Reading Rabbits (View Rabbits)
Email | Website

Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre
Nelsons Lane, Hurst, Nr. Wokingham, Berkshire, RG10 0RR
Tel: 0118 9341122 | Email | Website

Back