Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This weeks' flops

Fab pics she knows how to relax!

Aww this makes me happy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Aww bliss,

Boo does the cutest, most amazing flops. I've never seen Willow flop, she'll bun loaf, but that's it. I think I'll have to get a bunny cam to see if she flops when I'm not about!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh look at Boo! ❤️❤️❤️

What I love most about Boo's flops is that you get a bird's eye view of the much underrated teddy bear like bunny mouf! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Warren Veteran

I'm with you scrappy - bunny mouths are adorable, she looks like she is smiling on photo 4.

I think the longevity of her flops must be at least in part due to hear deafness. Joey & Mouse flop but they don't stay flopped long. I've just changed their fleece & towel in the cuddle zone hoping for a flop from J or M. J just smoothed (lots) but Mousey is laid out in there with Boo - who is loafing for a change

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Snoopy is like Boo, he stays flopped for absolutely ages. I can walk really close by and he won't even stir. He's definitely not deaf though, when he hears the rustle of a packet he always steams over expecting a treat!

Fudgie is like Joey and Mouse. She flops a lot but goes upright almost straight away. Except for the time she laid there for ages with all her legs in the air. That gave me palpitations, I can tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Warren Veteran

ha ha, even Boo can scare me (other day in litter tray - on back with all legs vertical in the air).

The other thing I've noticed is my other bunnies will flop only if they are on hay, carpet or soft furnishings. Boo flops everwhere. On three occassions (1x me, 2x OH) she has flopped over on to our hands mid face strokes.

It doesn't show well but Joey's face was not amused just now, can't think why

[IMG][/IMG]

I remember when I was a first time bunny owner and my bridge boy Rio did a flop that thumped and he didn't stir for ages.Me and my niece looked at each other and said do you think he's all right.We both went down on hands and knees to listen if he was breathing,we ended up gently poking him .Cue Rio indignantly waking up and glaring at us.

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kattymieoww View Post
    I remember when I was a first time bunny owner and my bridge boy Rio did a flop that thumped and he didn't stir for ages.Me and my niece looked at each other and said do you think he's all right.We both went down on hands and knees to listen if he was breathing,we ended up gently poking him .Cue Rio indignantly waking up and glaring at us.
    I wonder how many rabbits are poked awake each day for a flop too far, I bet its loads