• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks' flops

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
FO3Z2Wxl.jpg

aXhax3gl.jpg

i9roDJ5l.jpg

q0ekUKzl.jpg

XiugXVGl.jpg

z1AhdEIl.jpg

Amazing! Sonic rarely does this! He sits all neat, in a lil bunny ball, with his feet tucked under and his ears flat to his back :love: If he has to listen out whilst he sleeps, he has one ear up...

I was watching him today, he was obviously in deep sleep as he was twitching as if he was running in his sleep :lol: I was about to go out with some food but I couldn't wake him up, so he got the broccoli later!

Boo does the cutest, most amazing flops. I've never seen Willow flop, she'll bun loaf, but that's it. I think I'll have to get a bunny cam to see if she flops when I'm not about!

Oh look at Boo! ❤️❤️❤️

What I love most about Boo's flops is that you get a bird's eye view of the much underrated teddy bear like bunny mouf! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you scrappy - bunny mouths are adorable, she looks like she is smiling on photo 4.

I think the longevity of her flops must be at least in part due to hear deafness. Joey & Mouse flop but they don't stay flopped long. I've just changed their fleece & towel in the cuddle zone hoping for a flop from J or M. J just smoothed (lots) but Mousey is laid out in there with Boo - who is loafing for a change

Snoopy is like Boo, he stays flopped for absolutely ages. I can walk really close by and he won't even stir. He's definitely not deaf though, when he hears the rustle of a packet he always steams over expecting a treat!

Fudgie is like Joey and Mouse. She flops a lot but goes upright almost straight away. Except for the time she laid there for ages with all her legs in the air. That gave me palpitations, I can tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha ha, even Boo can scare me (other day in litter tray - on back with all legs vertical in the air).

The other thing I've noticed is my other bunnies will flop only if they are on hay, carpet or soft furnishings. Boo flops everwhere. On three occassions (1x me, 2x OH) she has flopped over on to our hands mid face strokes.

It doesn't show well but Joey's face was not amused just now, can't think why:lol:

Vri2wKGl.jpg

I remember when I was a first time bunny owner and my bridge boy Rio did a flop that thumped and he didn't stir for ages.Me and my niece looked at each other and said do you think he's all right.We both went down on hands and knees to listen if he was breathing,we ended up gently poking him .Cue Rio indignantly waking up and glaring at us.:lol:

I remember when I was a first time bunny owner and my bridge boy Rio did a flop that thumped and he didn't stir for ages.Me and my niece looked at each other and said do you think he's all right.We both went down on hands and knees to listen if he was breathing,we ended up gently poking him .Cue Rio indignantly waking up and glaring at us.:lol:

:lol: I wonder how many rabbits are poked awake each day for a flop too far, I bet its loads

Back