• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert Says...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......'my brain is behaving today' ! :D

3uBVCVe.jpg

Great news! Not sure that I actually have any brain left myself. I emptied the lounge bin into the black bin bag and put it to one side meaning to finish emptying the rest of the bins later. Sat down to have my lunch and realised that the bin wasn't in the lounge. Eventually, I realised it was still upside down in the black bin bag... Hope you continue to feel better Lord H x

Great news! Not sure that I actually have any brain left myself. I emptied the lounge bin into the black bin bag and put it to one side meaning to finish emptying the rest of the bins later. Sat down to have my lunch and realised that the bin wasn't in the lounge. Eventually, I realised it was still upside down in the black bin bag... Hope you continue to feel better Lord H x

Oh dear, sounds all too familiar to me !! If I lose my glasses the first place I look for them now is in the bin !

Back