• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hatter's Neuter - U/Date 17.02.18

Superb news and I am so relieved that the op went to plan for Hatter. Lovely to hear he is on the recovery road and hopefully being spoilt with lots of treats. Sending vibes for a speedy recovery for Hatter. :love:

Hatter is in fine fettle this morning, he had eaten his food from yesterday and was ready for breakfast, he has done some poohs, and I suspect he's done a wee on the fleece blanket. :roll: He is normally litter trained. I am very pleased with him. Next hurdle will be to get him into the carrier for his 2 day check tomorrow. He does not handle very well. Thank you for all the vibes - they worked!

Glad he got through surgery and is feeling better. Good luck with caging him for his vet appointment. xxxx

Hatter is in fine fettle this morning, he had eaten his food from yesterday and was ready for breakfast, he has done some poohs, and I suspect he's done a wee on the fleece blanket. :roll: He is normally litter trained. I am very pleased with him. Next hurdle will be to get him into the carrier for his 2 day check tomorrow. He does not handle very well. Thank you for all the vibes - they worked!

Nice to hear good news on here tonibun. A lovely birthday pressie for you xx

Recovering from sitting in the midst of about 6 dogs and 2 cats waiting for Hatter to be checked. Vet is pleased with him, he has a little bit of swelling on one side so he has to go back for another check mid-week. He's going to really hate me!

Back