• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

puppy panels..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
so its becoming more and more clear that I'm unable to leave Luna out in my room if I'm not around :( we're only two months into the year and she has already perhaps destroyed £200+ of items. its upsetting. my hoodies, wires, clothes, teddies etc. I think they're out of her way but she gets to them anyway. she has also started jumping onto my desk (unsafe for her) and that was my last safe space.

so now I'd like to offer her a bit more room adding onto her hutch space, and then have her run in my room when I can watch her. I have a space of 70cm length x 120cm width to offer along with her hutch for when I'm not around. its not perfect nor large enough, I know, but I can't work out anything more. letting her have my room was perfect, but not when she decides to destroy everything in sight :(

preferably I'd like something high to minimise jumping, but also if they could also work for outside, that would be great too. I have the garden split in two with play pen panels, they're about 60cm high. I've not had an issue with Luna jumping them as she can't see, but Orion keeps sizing them up :roll:

thank you

I brought some large black ones and just used a sheet over the top, a curtain actually. its see through so light can get in.

as for the chewing, they were behaving and now have decided to rip up my carpet again :( I wish they could just behave

Back