• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Lola

As all of you were so supportive regarding my loosing Pearl and whether I should get another cat I thought it only right to share some photos of Lola:

I have had Lola just over 3 weeks now. Her estimated age is between 3-5 and she's totally crazy! She absolutely loves playing with her mouse (although she won't play on her own and insists that I move the mouse about for her) and also loves her scratching post:

Having a little cuddle with my OH (not me of course, I'm only the one that feeds her, plays with her, pays for her etc... - lol...)
image by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Catching some rays on her little cushion:

Flaking out in front of the fire (life is almost too much when you're a cat):

Taking a short playtime gap:

Hannah :)

As all of you were so supportive regarding my loosing Pearl and whether I should get another cat I thought it only right to share some photos of Lola:

I have had Lola just over 3 weeks now. Her estimated age is between 3-5 and she's totally crazy! She absolutely loves playing with her mouse (although she won't play on her own and insists that I move the mouse about for her) and also loves her scratching post:

Having a little cuddle with my OH (not me of course, I'm only the one that feeds her, plays with her, pays for her etc... - lol...)

Catching some rays on her little cushion:

Flaking out in front of the fire (life is almost too much when you're a cat):

Taking a short playtime gap:

Hannah :)

What gorgeous photos :love: :love:

Back