Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Spare vibes for my girls?

  1. #61
    Mama Doe kattymieoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    3,112

    Default

    Sending vibes for you girls.x

  2. #62
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28,033

    Default

    Sending lots of vibes for both girls xx

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  3. #63
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending loads of vibes for both your girls. I haven't really got any worthwhile advice. Regarding Phoebe, I know squashed caecotrophes can occur with stress and the not wanting to go upstairs might be consistent with that, but if her poo is smaller then that would suggest a gut slow down.

    Hoping that you can get an appointment and that the vet can establish what the problem is for both of them.
    Thanks Omi.

    We are currently doing the bathroom which means lots of drilling upstairs next to their room all yesterday... although they could go downstairs as they pleased. She quite happily munched hay in her room during the drilling.

    I do think it could be stress related - no bathroom work being done today so hopefully she'll improve.

    Thank you everyone for the vibes - they're both booked in for tomorrow PM... vet isn't too concerned as they are both still eating but even if they improve they'll be visiting the vet.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daphnephoebe; 19-02-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  4. #64
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thanks Omi.

    We are currently doing the bathroom which means lots of drilling upstairs next to their room all yesterday... although they could go downstairs as they pleased. She quite happily munched hay in her room during the drilling.

    I do think it could be stress related - no bathroom work being done today so hopefully she'll improve.

    Thank you everyone for the vibes - they're both booked in for tomorrow PM... vet isn't too concerned as they are both still eating but even if they improve they'll be visiting the vet.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

    I didn't know you were having the bathroom work done - drilling can certainly cause a fair bit of stress.
    I hope thing get better today.

  5. #65
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I didn't know you were having the bathroom work done - drilling can certainly cause a fair bit of stress.
    I hope thing get better today.
    Sorry. Bit of a scatter brain and forgot to mention it. OH started the work on Saturday... she's been fine until last night.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  6. #66
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Sorry. Bit of a scatter brain and forgot to mention it. OH started the work on Saturday... she's been fine until last night.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

    I'll join you there xx

  7. #67
    Mama Doe Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Spare vibes from me and my buns for you. xx

  8. #68
    Warren Veteran Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Just caught up with your thread, really hope the girlies are doing ok, sending lots of vibes their way xxxx
    [IMG][/IMG]

  9. #69
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,759

    Default

    Sending more vibes for your girls. I hope the vet appointment for them both goes well tomorrow.

  10. #70
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,807

    Default

    How did they get on? xx

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •