• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for my girls?

Sending loads of vibes for both your girls. I haven't really got any worthwhile advice. Regarding Phoebe, I know squashed caecotrophes can occur with stress and the not wanting to go upstairs might be consistent with that, but if her poo is smaller then that would suggest a gut slow down.

Hoping that you can get an appointment and that the vet can establish what the problem is for both of them.
Thanks Omi.

We are currently doing the bathroom which means lots of drilling upstairs next to their room all yesterday... although they could go downstairs as they pleased. She quite happily munched hay in her room during the drilling.

I do think it could be stress related - no bathroom work being done today so hopefully she'll improve.

Thank you everyone for the vibes - they're both booked in for tomorrow PM... vet isn't too concerned as they are both still eating but even if they improve they'll be visiting the vet.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Omi.

We are currently doing the bathroom which means lots of drilling upstairs next to their room all yesterday... although they could go downstairs as they pleased. She quite happily munched hay in her room during the drilling.

I do think it could be stress related - no bathroom work being done today so hopefully she'll improve.

Thank you everyone for the vibes - they're both booked in for tomorrow PM... vet isn't too concerned as they are both still eating but even if they improve they'll be visiting the vet.

I didn't know you were having the bathroom work done - drilling can certainly cause a fair bit of stress.
I hope thing get better today.

I didn't know you were having the bathroom work done - drilling can certainly cause a fair bit of stress.
I hope thing get better today.
Sorry. Bit of a scatter brain and forgot to mention it. OH started the work on Saturday... she's been fine until last night.

Just caught up with your thread, really hope the girlies are doing ok, sending lots of vibes their way xxxx

Sending more vibes for your girls. I hope the vet appointment for them both goes well tomorrow.

Hi!

So we canceled Phoebe as she's back to 100% so I think you were right about it being stress Omi and the vet agrees with that theory.

The vet couldn't find any reason for Daphne's sneezing so we're just to monitor and if she produces any more discharge upon sneezing to give a call and she'll dispense some antibiotics.

Her heart appears stable and the symptoms were put down to her feeling under the weather and stress.

That;s great Phoebs is doing so well. I guess Daphnes condition is similar to so many rabbit (& people) conditions where something barely noticeable can become debilitating under stress). More vibes xx

Back