Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: Spare vibes for my girls?

  1. #21
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,978

    Default

    Thank you both.

    OH is going to call soon.
    We'll see if we can get Daphne in tonight as if Phoebe needs to go back for a dental I'd rather we know that ASAP.
    If not we'll see if we can squeeze Phoebe in tomorrow and I'll ensure she's topped up with recovery or critical care.

    ETA: They're fully booked both ways so it'll have to be two separate appointments.
    Will talk to OH when I finish work and see how Phoebe has been doing.

    I just remembered I let them out on the grass yesterday so it's possible she ate too much grass - they've not had it all winter so her tummy might not be used to it.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daphnephoebe; 13-02-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  2. #22
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thank you both.

    OH is going to call soon.
    We'll see if we can get Daphne in tonight as if Phoebe needs to go back for a dental I'd rather we know that ASAP.
    If not we'll see if we can squeeze Phoebe in tomorrow and I'll ensure she's topped up with recovery or critical care.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    That sounds a more sensible plan. Hoping that the appointment change works out for you all.

  3. #23
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,978

    Default

    I've just got home and she is nibbling and eating happily but OH hasn't see any faeces.

    I'm giving her until 3:15 - if no poo she will be going to the vets.
    If she poos I'm quite happy to keep her home and monitor her.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  4. #24

    Default

    Sending vibes x

    **created by my DD Lionheadlop**

  5. #25
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    I've just got home and she is nibbling and eating happily but OH hasn't see any faeces.

    I'm giving her until 3:15 - if no poo she will be going to the vets.
    If she poos I'm quite happy to keep her home and monitor her.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

    Hugs and vibes DP xx

  6. #26
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,978

    Default

    Just sat waiting in the vets.

    She passed faeces 2 mins before due to leave.
    Noticed she's favouring chewing on one side so getting a check over for her anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  7. #27
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Just sat waiting in the vets.

    She passed faeces 2 mins before due to leave.
    Noticed she's favouring chewing on one side so getting a check over for her anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Hope she gets on OK xx


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  8. #28
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Oxfordshire
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Sending vibes for your lovely girls xxx

  9. #29
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,978

    Default

    Thank you everyone for the support and vibes.

    Vet found nothing wrong with her.
    Given metroclopromide injection and told to keep up with pain relief for a couple days.

    Take her back tomorrow for investigations if she's still not right.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  10. #30
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Village in North Hampshire
    Posts
    24,094

    Default

    Just catching up with this and am pleased to see your update.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •