• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for my girls?

Thank you both.

OH is going to call soon.
We'll see if we can get Daphne in tonight as if Phoebe needs to go back for a dental I'd rather we know that ASAP.
If not we'll see if we can squeeze Phoebe in tomorrow and I'll ensure she's topped up with recovery or critical care.

ETA: They're fully booked both ways so it'll have to be two separate appointments.
Will talk to OH when I finish work and see how Phoebe has been doing.

I just remembered I let them out on the grass yesterday so it's possible she ate too much grass - they've not had it all winter so her tummy might not be used to it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you both.

OH is going to call soon.
We'll see if we can get Daphne in tonight as if Phoebe needs to go back for a dental I'd rather we know that ASAP.
If not we'll see if we can squeeze Phoebe in tomorrow and I'll ensure she's topped up with recovery or critical care.

That sounds a more sensible plan. Hoping that the appointment change works out for you all.

I've just got home and she is nibbling and eating happily but OH hasn't see any faeces.

I'm giving her until 3:15 - if no poo she will be going to the vets.
If she poos I'm quite happy to keep her home and monitor her.

I've just got home and she is nibbling and eating happily but OH hasn't see any faeces.

I'm giving her until 3:15 - if no poo she will be going to the vets.
If she poos I'm quite happy to keep her home and monitor her.

Hugs and vibes DP xx

Just sat waiting in the vets.

She passed faeces 2 mins before due to leave.
Noticed she's favouring chewing on one side so getting a check over for her anyway.

Thank you everyone for the support and vibes.

Vet found nothing wrong with her.
Given metroclopromide injection and told to keep up with pain relief for a couple days.

Take her back tomorrow for investigations if she's still not right.

Thank you everyone for the support and vibes.

Vet found nothing wrong with her.
Given metroclopromide injection and told to keep up with pain relief for a couple days.

Take her back tomorrow for investigations if she's still not right.

Good to hear :)

Just seen this. Hope Phoebe continues to improve overnight and things go well for Daphne tomorrow xxx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Daphne has now gone into stasis following the vet visit :cry:

I'm giving her pain relief and git mobility meds as advised by my vet. We will be cancelling the appointment tomorrow and rebook it for next week.

Daphne has now gone into stasis following the vet visit :cry:

I'm giving her pain relief and git mobility meds as advised by my vet. We will be cancelling the appointment tomorrow and rebook it for next week.

My poor sensitive girly. Is it the travel or vets she gets upset by? I hope she turns it around quickly

Oh Daphne :( I hope that the meds help her improve quickly.

My rabbits got so stressed when I used to take them to accompany another rabbit, who had a vet appt, that I stopped doing it. It didn't affect their bond and I found that the fact that another rabbit was there didn't appear to help the stress levels of the rabbit with the appt. either.

My poor sensitive girly. Is it the travel or vets she gets upset by? I hope she turns it around quickly
It's the whole situation... going in the box, going in the car, strange smells etc. It doesn't seem to matter if she's handled or not, she still gets very upset.
Oh Daphne :( I hope that the meds help her improve quickly.

My rabbits got so stressed when I used to take them to accompany another rabbit, who had a vet appt, that I stopped doing it. It didn't affect their bond and I found that the fact that another rabbit was there didn't appear to help the stress levels of the rabbit with the appt. either.
I do think about trying that but Daphne is such a natural stress head and they took so long to bond in the first place I'm worried they will have a bond breakdown.

Back