• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Motty

Alpha Buck
Hi, I have been popping in to your Forum for advise on looking after our buns Holly and Rudy for quite a while so have decided I ought to introduce myself

My name is Richard, my user name is an old childhood nickname that has followed me throughout my life
Hopefully I have attached photos of the buns
Rudy is the harlequin, Holly the lion head cross
072dd845bd7b2a6be0421bfe3e6a7c47.jpg
2b732aa50e8f0bdaa50d7e4019576042.jpg

Thank you all very much for the welcome, as I said I have been here in the background, there is so much information on here

Also thank you for the comments on our bunny pen, like everyone else we are always looking for ways to improve it. The hay racks are out of the photo on the left hand wall of the pen

I have just noticed that in Rudy's photo Holly is sitting on the shelf

Richard

Emily-Ann Evans- Rabbit Survey!

Hi everyone! I'm Emily a 4th year Veterinary nursing student at the University of Bristol doing a dissertation on rabbits! I have two myself called Willow and Woody.

I'm looking for UK rabbit owners for my dissertation, there’s a chance to win a £50 prize! For the study, we need the rabbit owners to film themselves doing 5 tasks with their rabbit, email the video to rabbitsurvery.info@gmail.com and then complete a 5 minute questionnaire. Once this has been done they will be put into a draw to win the prize!

For more information, visit my website rabbit-survey.simplesite.com

Back