• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle ~ 9th February 2018

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Wx1VLJH.jpg

The Unfinished

We cannot judge a biography by it's length
Nor by the number of pages in it.
We must judge it by the riches of it's contents
Sometimes those unfinished are among the most poignant

We cannot judge a song by it's duration
Nor by the number of it's notes
We must judge it by the way it touches and lifts our souls
Sometimes those unfinished are among the most beautiful

And when something has enriched your life
And when it's melody lingers on in your heart
Is it finished ?
Or is it endless ?

~ Anon

EdAzYaJ.jpg

xxxx

What a wonderfully apt poem :love: She certainly possessed the ability to touch people's souls.

Sending much love to you and Endeavour.

I still can't believe that you have had to write this Jane, but your wonderful picture shows her beautiful personality. Sweet dreams little one and love to all those you had to leave behind xxx

I'm so so sorry :'( was shocked to see this sending lots of hugs xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

A truly beautiful rabbit who touched lives and lived her own life in her own way making the most of every day. Binkey free Eliza. xx

My heart is breaking for you, Jane. You gave her your very best, all she deserved after her horrendous beginnings. I'm sending gentle hugs for you and noserubs for Endeavour, who has suffered a loss of equal magnitude.

Binky free, beautiful Eliza. Watch over Jane and Endeavour from the Bridge, now. :love:

Sleep sweetly little one. You are missed and loved so much by all who knew you. Sweet dreams :cry: xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and Endeavour.

Such a sad time for you both :cry:

Sleep well little girl, you will be missed xx

That is a beautifully fitting poem. So sorry for your loss Jane.

Eliza, beautiful bun with stunning blue eyes & perfect make up, sleep tight xx

Back