• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Finn & Myrtle **Fixed Images!**

Finn

This is Finn my originally bunny who I got along with his sister Patience.

Finn is a Mini Lop house bunny, his 6 months and he is Incisor'less. His actually been through quite a lot. He had to be neutered very early as he was incredibly hormonal, then he injured his leg, then he needed he teeth filing down, followed by them being removed the same day his sister passed away. He is very well known at the vet! Unfortunately his sister died while at boarding over Christmas - Finn was also in a state when I collected him.

Whatever has been thrown at him at such a young age, he has come out fighting and unscathed. We are all so proud of him, myself and the vet team who have worked on him. I think I have spend about 3k on him within the first 6 months! :shock:

He is a cheeky, loveable bunny -- in fact when his sister Patience was around and he had his teeth he was very shy, and never wanted to come out of his hutch. Now his had a completely new lease of life. Very active, into everything, eats like a champ and loves to come out of his hutch. This is just proof to me that if people are willing to invest in their pets, they can make a full recovery and enjoy life. Having his teeth removed is probably one of the best decisions I have made as a pet owner.

He is a house bunny and has just started practising going free range, at the moment when I am around until his bonded with Myrtle. But his toilet habbits are very very good. I like the way he goes upstires to the top floor of his base cage to go to the toilet :lol:

I have just set him up on Instagram finn.the.mini.lop.bun

wu5y7zG.png

PF9AuQa.png

OMAKSf5.png

Ny3oPx9.png

p6WJbGh.png

Myrtle

I recently got Myrtle a couple of weeks ago to bond with Finn.

She is a Chinchilla Blue, Dutch Split Double Main Lionhead and 8 months old. She is a fairly good size so she doesn't come under the dwarf section.

She has had 1 litter (not by me), in which I was going to have one of those for Finn. I did contact local rescues to me however they had long waiting lists for single spayed doe's and I felt I wanted to get him bonded sooner rather then later. However great news people are rescuing more! I decided after doing some research that a rabbit closer to Finns age would be better and Myrtle ticked all boxes. As soon as her milk drys up she will be getting spayed and in the mean time living separately to Finn in a temporary accommodation.

q73MLoL.png

GLfAd9m.png

E6RTLev.png

She changes colour :lol:
CI5WvQ3.png

Last edited:
Finn

Finn is a Mini Lop house bunny, his 6 months and he is Incisor'less. His actually been through quite a lot. He had to be neutered very early as he was incredibly hormonal, then he injured his leg, then he needed he teeth filing down, followed by them being removed the same day his sister passed away. He is very well known at the vet! Unfortunately his sister died while at boarding over Christmas - Finn was also in a state when I collected him.

Whatever has been thrown at him at such a young age, he has come out fighting and unscathed. We are all so proud of him, myself and the vet team who have worked on him. I think I have spend about 3k on him within the first 6 months! :shock:

He is a cheeky, loveable bunny -- in fact when his sister Patience was around and he had his teeth he was very shy, and never wanted to come out of his hutch. Now his had a completely new lease of life. Very active, into everything, eats like a champ and loves to come out of his hutch. This is just proof to me that if people are willing to invest in their pets, they can make a full recovery and enjoy life. Having his teeth removed is probably one of the best decisions I have made as a pet owner.

He is a house bunny and has just started practising going free range, at the moment when I am around until his bonded with Myrtle. But his toilet habbits are very very good. I like the way he goes upstires to the top floor of his base cage to go to the toilet :lol:

FullSizeRender%204_zpspovltrlx.jpg

Finn_zps78zg81mx.jpg

IMG_6350_zps0ahqktrr.jpg

IMG_6389_zpsb9d6wni0.jpg

IMG_6500_zpsnjztjhw0.jpg

Myrtle

She is a Chinchilla Blue, Dutch Split Double Main Lionhead and 8 months old. She is a fairly good size so she doesn't come under the dwarf section.

She has had 1 litter (not by me), in which I was going to have one of those for Finn. I did contact local rescues to me however they had long waiting lists for single spayed doe's and I felt I wanted to get him bonded sooner rather then later. However great news people are rescuing more! I decided after doing some research that a rabbit closer to Finns age would be better and Myrtle ticked all boxes. As soon as her milk drys up she will be getting spayed and in the mean time living separately to Finn in a temporary accommodation.

FullSizeRender%207_zpsxis11mke.jpg

Myrtle_zpsprkk62mg.jpg

FullSizeRender%209_zps4b4wn5yq.jpg

IMG_6594_zpsgikpqhlr.jpg

Awwww photobucket has changed now and you have to pay a subscription to allow third party hosting. So none of your images show up :cry:

Try registering with imgur instead. It's free and IMO much better than PB anyway

https://imgur.com/

I have just spent the last 6 months downloading thousands of my stored images from PB. I used the site for about 10 years so you can imagin how many albums I had. They are all stored on hard disks now. So in a way PB being mean did me a favour !!

Wow - Finn is quite the inspirational little bun - I hope all his health issues are sorted now. he is very handsome. Myrtle is lovely too - I had a Myrtle rabbit many years ago - she was ridiculously fluffy too. those coat colour changes are amazing

Finn

wu5y7zG.png

PF9AuQa.png

OMAKSf5.png

Ny3oPx9.png

p6WJbGh.png

Myrtle

q73MLoL.png

GLfAd9m.png

E6RTLev.png

CI5WvQ3.png

Your pictures showed up fine last night, and I was admiring them all. Several times :D

Finn sounds to be an amazing bun. He's lucky to have you to support him though - he's been through an awful lot.

Thank you for your PM - I will reply a bit later. Lovely to hear from you :wave:

Thank you Guys! :wave:

Finn has a small little peg tooth at the front re growing which the vet has already spotted. It not an incisor and it doesn't look to be unhealthy. Its just a little stump which hasn't really grown much at all. Just a little spike to help with his food :lol:

His going back in tomorrow to have his final VH2 Vac.

Here is Finn with the nurse after one of his visits -- poor guy has been under 3 times in the first 6 months of his life. :shock:
Takes it like a pro now though :lol:

LxEkvaB.jpg

Thank you Guys! :wave:

Finn has a small little peg tooth at the front re growing which the vet has already spotted. It not an incisor and it doesn't look to be unhealthy. Its just a little stump which hasn't really grown much at all. Just a little spike to help with his food :lol:

His going back in tomorrow to have his final VH2 Vac.

Here is Finn with the nurse after one of his visits -- poor guy has been under 3 times in the first 6 months of his life. :shock:
Takes it like a pro now though :lol:

LxEkvaB.jpg

Yeah, a peg tooth is normal - they usually snap off of their own accord :)

Thanks Everyone!
Its Friday and I always enjoy spending the weekend with my fluffs :D

Looking forward to getting Myrtle spayed so I can start the bonding process. But as always Finn is taking up vet slots :lol:

Wow - Finn is a heartstopper isn't he. What beautiful photos and so cute. Adorable. And Myrtles stunning blue eyes - just amazing. :love:

Back