• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow in her onesie!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
So, if you read the rabbit chat section you'll know that Willow Chops was spayed yesterday. She's feeling much better today and wanted to show off her medical pet shirt that the vet put on her to stop her fiddling with her wound as an alternative to a lampshade collar. I think she could have done with a smaller size really judging by how the neck is rolled back.
Looking much happier today and tucking into her hay
mydgZHml.jpg

Showing that you can still wash your face whilst wearing it
9JFO83Ll.jpg

And you can reach round to the back...
Gt5EqwLl.jpg

How it fastens, complete with tail hole!
OoVHTHul.jpg

Have you done embarrassing me yet?
vQZlL1kl.jpg

So, if you read the rabbit chat section you'll know that Willow Chops was spayed yesterday. She's feeling much better today and wanted to show off her medical pet shirt that the vet put on her to stop her fiddling with her wound as an alternative to a lampshade collar. I think she could have done with a smaller size really judging by how the neck is rolled back.
Looking much happier today and tucking into her hay
mydgZHml.jpg

Showing that you can still wash your face whilst wearing it
9JFO83Ll.jpg

And you can reach round to the back...
Gt5EqwLl.jpg

How it fastens, complete with tail hole!
OoVHTHul.jpg

Have you done embarrassing me yet?
vQZlL1kl.jpg

Willow is adorable :love:

Yes it looks a wee bit big for her! Is she a Nethie?

She looks great! Athena could have done with one of those 3 years ago. But knowing Athena, she might still have got it off. :roll:

This is a great thread:thumb: there was a thread years ago with pics of a bunny in a onesie after a spay that I used to refer people to, but the pics have gone now with the photo-bucket saga!

Is she a Nethie, Glingle?

How much does she weigh - she looks teeny :love:
Oops, sorry I missed this. She weighs 1.3kg now. I think she has a bit of nethie in there somewhere. According to my print out from the vets she's in a size small onesie, but I think an extra small would have been fine, they probably didn't have one in stock!
She's feeling much better again today running up to greet me and playing with my long skirt :love: and demanding a fuss every time we go into the kitchen. She's also happy to be hand fed a fenugreek crunchie as normal for breakfast today, when she wouldn't take one off me yesterday. I managed to squirt her loxicom onto small pieces of crunchie and feed them to her so we didn't have a syringe battle again.

Back