• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad introduction

Hi Belle and welcome to the forum. Im so sorry you joined under such sad circumstances but glad you have found us ready for when you decide to get some bunnies. They really are amazing. I lost my gorgeous funny Comet last year and I do still miss him, but Ive since adopted 2 more (I have 5 now) and they've not replaced Comet, they just have a different place in my life. X

Hi Belle and welcome to the forum. Im so sorry you joined under such sad circumstances but glad you have found us ready for when you decide to get some bunnies. They really are amazing. I lost my gorgeous funny Comet last year and I do still miss him, but Ive since adopted 2 more (I have 5 now) and they've not replaced Comet, they just have a different place in my life. X
Thankyou very much for your reply, I am still sad about bea but I am also looking into getting another rabbit or two and will hopefully post about them :) xx

Also so sorry about your comet, I think that’s he hardest thing after losing a rabbit you feel slightly guilty about wanting another :(

Back