• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Boo's dental thread

Well I came down from my bath & it was trippy up madness as usual

DC2tBbMm.jpg

aqJhOzkm.jpg

8wW4AyYm.jpg

so I retreated to the kitchen to chop to micro chop a mixed salad for everybun to enjoy as its nice to keep the social side going - she looks lost when she joins J or M in the litter tray :(

PoK4fjGm.jpg

Having seen the feast your three had my four Rabbits are on their way up to yours for breakfast, hope you dont mind !! :D

Lots more vibes for Boo's Dental today xx

Good luck vibes coming for Boo today, I hope the dental goes well :thumb: those photos are lovely:love: I watched the country file programme last night and thought the sheep thing was very interesting indeed. I always think my goats look like they are smiling, everyone else thought I was mad :lol:

I'm sure there is so much that we don't know (and I have to say, in the main, don't care) about farm animals and their emotions. I was reading an article a few days ago which stated that pigs have an intelligence equivalent to a 3 year old human.

That certainly looked to be a wonderful feast that your three enjoyed last night - what a lovely idea :love:

Sending lots of love and hugs to you today and stay safe vibes for Boo.

Good luck Boo. I hope it all goes smoothly.

J&B the rabbit grimace scale was posted by FHB on her FB page .. tut tut, obviously not paying proper attention. ;)

I'm sure there is so much that we don't know (and I have to say, in the main, don't care) about farm animals and their emotions. I was reading an article a few days ago which stated that pigs have an intelligence equivalent to a 3 year old human.

That certainly looked to be a wonderful feast that your three enjoyed last night - what a lovely idea :love:

Sending lots of love and hugs to you today and stay safe vibes for Boo.

I've seen loads of videos on FB in the last year or so where pet pigs integrate with the family in exactly the same way dogs so. It's heartbreaking that a lot of folk would go into a burning building for their pet dog but don't give pigs a second thought.

Omi - I had to read your thread three times (its early for me) as I thought you didn't care about farm animals . Oh dear, got there eventually sd i knew it couldn't be true

Thanks for all the Boo vibes - I'm expecting vet will find something today. They've had shared breakfast, I think I'll do Boo a nugget mix now. I'll keep you all posted xx

J&B the rabbit grimace scale was posted by FHB on her FB page .. tut tut, obviously not paying proper attention. ;)

I've seen loads of videos on FB in the last year or so where pet pigs integrate with the family in exactly the same way dogs so. It's heartbreaking that a lot of folk would go into a burning building for their pet dog but don't give pigs a second thought.

:oops:

Does our local vet use it? Cue Monday morning quizz time!
Thank You BB

My OH worked with a chap a few years ago, who lived with his wife and Princess, the full size pig :love: She had her own duvet and used to lie in front of the fire.

so I retreated to the kitchen to chop to micro chop a mixed salad for everybun to enjoy as its nice to keep the social side going - she looks lost when she joins J or M in the litter tray :(

PoK4fjGm.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the look of that salad :D

Micro chopping is great but can take me bit of time doing it constantly :lol:

More good luck vibes for today :wave:

Thank You all so much. Vet said she has some abdominal discomfort. Poor baby. More worried than usual cos normally she is admitted fighting fit when admitted. She is at her heaviest now though ! 2.6?, pre dental problems she was 2.4-2.5k

Thank You all so much. Vet said she has some abdominal discomfort. Poor baby. More worried than usual cos normally she is admitted fighting fit when admitted. She is at her heaviest now though ! 2.6?, pre dental problems she was 2.4-2.5k

Maybe she was a bit gassy. Hopefully you wont have to wait too much longer for an update xx

Back