Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Boo's dental thread updated 11/02/2019

Oh bless her, no wonder it was causing problems, poor baby. Hope she feels loads better soon xxx
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I hope that they are both recovering well today.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

How is the J&B household today?

Oh my ,poor Boo having that . She must be feeling better with that gone.Healing vibes for your buns.x

Thank You guys. They are doing ok. I was worried about Joey last night, I think he found the whole experience mega stressful He was fast breathing & not eating much . Loads of his & mouseys poos all over the floor this morning. His are actually good shape, colour & consistency, just a bit smaller. As we know Boobly turns in to a human at midnight. She slept in her underbed lair the whole night, I had to bring her down at 9:30. She worries me that girl. She has way better bladder control than me. It was a lol moment when she bombed in to the litter tray to have the longest wee ever with the most serious of expressions. Generally she is eating fine, possibly a little subdued - she was last night.

So recovery is a little slower than usual but I'm ok with their progress. These 2 really do highlight how differently bunnies cope. Boo just gets on with stuff, Joey is clearly a very sensitive soul indeed xx

Mouseypie is over the moon polishing off the multitude of offerings to Joe. I'm lucky she is the thin one with a rocking digestive system. She is poop queen

I hope they are soon feeling a lot better. Boo is a very brave girl

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Mama Doe

I’m glad Boo is rid of that tooth and sending lots of speedy recovery vibes

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

How are Joey and Boo doing? I hope they've perked up a bit more this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Thank You all. Scrappy they are in snoozy mode so I've had to take a break from poo assessment & dietary monitoring. Here they are now, they seem ok

[IMG][/IMG]