Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Willow is being spayed this morning

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    137,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Vets have just phoned - she's been awake for about three quarters of an hour now. She's not eaten yet, but is doing well, so I can pick her up at 2.30. Thanks for all your good thoughts - they obviously worked
    I bet it wont be long before she's back to full on hay munching.................and her infamous spectacular poo output !! xx


    Three things cannot be hidden; the Sun, the Moon and the Truth ~
    Buddha

    Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) Twickenham SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

    Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund ~ The UK's Biggest and Best Organisation for Rabbit Lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    42,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Vets have just phoned - she's been awake for about three quarters of an hour now. She's not eaten yet, but is doing well, so I can pick her up at 2.30. Thanks for all your good thoughts - they obviously worked

    The infamous RU vibes have worked again
    “If you're your authentic self, you have no competition.”

    Need Info on RHD2?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...er-2018/page39

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14,239

    Default

    Excellent news

  4. #14
    Warren Veteran Glingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    7,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    I bet it wont be long before she's back to full on hay munching.................and her infamous spectacular poo output !! xx
    Because we've had constant snow, rain, hail and sleet I haven't been able to clean out the run for two and a half days... We might need wellies in the kitchen!

    The white ones still have frost on them, not mould!

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    137,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Because we've had constant snow, rain, hail and sleet I haven't been able to clean out the run for two and a half days... We might need wellies in the kitchen!

    The white ones still have frost on them, not mould!
    ........... and a shovel to dig you and hubby out of a poo avalanch !!


    Three things cannot be hidden; the Sun, the Moon and the Truth ~
    Buddha

    Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) Twickenham SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

    Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund ~ The UK's Biggest and Best Organisation for Rabbit Lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    42,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Because we've had constant snow, rain, hail and sleet I haven't been able to clean out the run for two and a half days... We might need wellies in the kitchen!

    The white ones still have frost on them, not mould!


    Compost heap?
    “If you're your authentic self, you have no competition.”

    Need Info on RHD2?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...er-2018/page39

  7. #17
    Warren Veteran Glingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    7,437

    Default

    We sling it on the raised bed if it gets wet and mushy. Will be interesting to see how the rhubarb does this year
    Willow is now home and feeling very sorry for herself in her green onesie. She's got Loxicom and a checkup booked for Monday. The vet nurse that did her handover to me lives next door but one to me and told me to knock at anytime if I'm worried about her.

  8. #18
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    137,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    We sling it on the raised bed if it gets wet and mushy. Will be interesting to see how the rhubarb does this year
    Willow is now home and feeling very sorry for herself in her green onesie. She's got Loxicom and a checkup booked for Monday. The vet nurse that did her handover to me lives next door but one to me and told me to knock at anytime if I'm worried about her.
    Nothing like having a Veterinary Professional on call !!

    Lots of healing vibes being sent for your brave girl xx


    Three things cannot be hidden; the Sun, the Moon and the Truth ~
    Buddha

    Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) Twickenham SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

    Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund ~ The UK's Biggest and Best Organisation for Rabbit Lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

  9. #19
    Warren Veteran Glingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    7,437

    Default

    I've nipped into the kitchen a couple of times and seen her eating hay, so I'm happy that she's recovering well. She's so not impressed with me though.

  10. #20
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    11,052

    Default

    oh bless her, the indignity of it all

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •