Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willow is being spayed this morning

Default Willow is being spayed this morning

Just dropped Willow off at the vets to be spayed. I know it's necessary and that she's in good hands, but I can't settle until I know it's gone okay. She was sat eating hay in her carrier two minutes after being handled by the nurse to be weighed, so she wasn't too stressed! The nurse commented on how soft her fur was and how pretty she was too. No point to this post - just distracting myself really.

Sending millions of vibes for your little hay monster

Can you make a donation to ARC (Animal Rescue & Care) to help with the cost of urgent Veterinary Treatment for some badly injured Rabbits ? Every penny donated helps

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...00#post6983900

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/donate/

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for little Willow. I hope everything goes well and that she can soon come home to you. Also sending you hugs as I can imagine you must be anxious.

Lots of vibes for a successful spay & recovery for your wee girl. When do you get an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Just dropped Willow off at the vets to be spayed. I know it's necessary and that she's in good hands, but I can't settle until I know it's gone okay. She was sat eating hay in her carrier two minutes after being handled by the nurse to be weighed, so she wasn't too stressed! The nurse commented on how soft her fur was and how pretty she was too. No point to this post - just distracting myself really.

Hi Glingle

Always worrying ... One of mine had major surgery on Monday and my heart was in my mouth ...

I will be thinking of you both and sending vibes xx
    In order for you to insult me, first I have to value your opinion!
    Its not just about whos being real to your face, its also about whos being real behind your back ..

Thank you guys. She's going to be stopping in the kitchen with the heat off for a few days after her spay as it's so cold - it was -7 when I was de-icing my car this morning. Now I just need to convince hubby that she needs to stay inside permanently....
    ETA They'll phone me when she's come round after the op, so late morning or lunchtime I guess as I'm not sure where she was on the list

Wise Old Thumper

Hope everything goes well for Willow xx

I hope Willow makes a good recovery.
    It's nervewracking isn't it? x

Vets have just phoned - she's been awake for about three quarters of an hour now. She's not eaten yet, but is doing well, so I can pick her up at 2.30. Thanks for all your good thoughts - they obviously worked

Only just seen this, sending lots of vibes for her recovery

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES