• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Brie - 30/01/2018

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
Absolutely heartbroken. My beautiful Brie made her journey over the Rainbow Bridge in the early hours of this morning. I had taken her to the vet yesterday afternoon, due to weight loss and general lethargy. I had taken her home to chat over the decision of doing tests that I didn't think she was strong enough to endure or to let her go. Bless her little fluffy socks, she went into passing the same way she did everything else...her way! She was warm, comfortable, had a bowl of all her favourite things and had her 2 favourite boys with her. We had just over 6 1/2 amazing years together, I wouldn't have missed them for the world!

Binky free my gorgeous girl 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

28203161089_301b8bb821_o.jpg

A peaceful passing in the security of home and surrounded by our loved ones is the manner of passing we all hope for. Brie was a beautiful Rabbit. I am very sorry that she has had to move on from this world. She will always remain within your heart.

RIP Brie xx

I'm so sorry that you have lost beautiful Brie, but so pleased that she went her way, among those that loved her. Binky free little one xxxx

Absolutely heartbroken. My beautiful Brie made her journey over the Rainbow Bridge in the early hours of this morning. I had taken her to the vet yesterday afternoon, due to weight loss and general lethargy. I had taken her home to chat over the decision of doing tests that I didn't think she was strong enough to endure or to let her go. Bless her little fluffy socks, she went into passing the same way she did everything else...her way! She was warm, comfortable, had a bowl of all her favourite things and had her 2 favourite boys with her. We had just over 6 1/2 amazing years together, I wouldn't have missed them for the world!

Binky free my gorgeous girl 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

28203161089_301b8bb821_o.jpg

Love to you, it's so difficult :(

She had a lovely peaceful passing, and as you say, her way. What wonderful memories you must have :love:

Run free lovely Brie xx

She was a stunning rabbit, and I'm glad that her passing was peaceful. Sending love to you and her two favourite boys x

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Just from these few photos you have posted, Brie's gorgeous character has come across beautifully. She looked like a truly loved and cherished bun. x

Back