• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 Years Ago Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I obtained my very first Rabbit. Bought 'on a whim' from Petsmart (now PAH). I had never had Rabbits before and I knew nothing about them. I had only gone into the store to buy food for the elderly Dog I had at the time. Basically I did it all wrong from day 1........... :oops:

Y94potv.jpg

And the rest, as they say, is history !

Wow Jane, you and have the same thing in common. I got my first two in December 1998, so will be 20 years this year too.

I got it wrong too, the accommodation and food. Weird thing is they both thrived and never had a days illness. I used to do things like giving them a whole bag of apples or carrots or broccoli at a time.

We all made mistakes with our first bun compared to what we know now. Bless Eleanor for bringing bunnies into your life.

Wow!She was a lovely girl:love:

My first bun Harry came from PaH.I didn't understand the plight of bunnies in rescue at the time.I was hooked immediately.:love:

........... and 20 years ago today I went back to the store and bought Elie's Sister 'Megan' (Meg). Then two days later, on the 30th January 1998 I returned to the store for the third time and there was just one of the litter left, you can guess the rest ! Beatrice (Bea) made her way home to be reunited with her Sisters.

dTCTK5K.jpg

Do I regret my actions, nope, not in the slightest x

........... and 20 years ago today I went back to the store and bought Elie's Sister 'Megan' (Meg). Then two days later, on the 30th January 1998 I returned to the store for the third time and there was just one of the litter left, you can guess the rest ! Beatrice (Bea) made her way home to be reunited with her Sisters.

dTCTK5K.jpg

Do I regret my actions, nope, not in the slightest x

Lovely :love:

Back