Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New friends for Tethra

Wise Old Thumper

Well we're home I think they're even cuter than when I first saw them, but I think I'd think that about most if not all rabbits

Although they appear to be very chilled and all of them have been grooming and eating hay, there has been a bit of chasing, which I'm putting down to the one and a half hour journey and ending up in an unfamiliar place. I hope they've settled a bit by the morning. Tethra is almost double their size!

Oh and we're in the unheated kitchen now as it has no carpet on the floor. It certainly doesn't feel very warm even with several extra layers on

Glad you got them home safely one of my bridge pairs, that subsequently became half of my quad, that I collected from a rescue years ago were chasing when I got them home! It was worse at pellet o’clock so I scatter fed and after that first evening they were fine.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Glad you got them home safely one of my bridge pairs, that subsequently became half of my quad, that I collected from a rescue years ago were chasing when I got them home! It was worse at pellet o’clock so I scatter fed and after that first evening they were fine.
    Thanks, Zoobec Yes, all seems quiet this morning with the four. Will be having some breakfast and then trying to get to grips with this bonding malarky

Alpha Buck

Good luck Omi

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Horace the Bold View Post
    Good luck Omi

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Thank you

Good luck with the bonding. I'm so excited for you and Tethra.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Theta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex & Uraya Hamsters*
    Missing rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, Arce, Meadowbloom, my beautiful Elphie, & Erasmus Chipper
    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

Sending successful bonding vibes your way!

Good luck with the bonding

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Ohhh I wish we had live bunny cam at your house Omi. It will be fascinating watching the dynamics between 5. Be brave & strong Omi - hope it goes / is going well

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I have to hand it to you Omi, you don't do things by half! First bond and straight in with a quintet!

Anyhoo, good luck for today and I shall be impatiently checking this thread for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer