• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Meets His New Agility Tunnel- 2 Minute Video

You'll have to get one of the rabbits to show him what to do!:D Did you get that fantastic tube on line?

It would be so interesting to know just what he was thinking. He's really not sure about it is he? I would say he also isn't certain what he's supposed to do with it, which is why it appears as though he's asking you :love:

It would be so interesting to know just what he was thinking. He's really not sure about it is he? I would say he also isn't certain what he's supposed to do with it, which is why it appears as though he's asking you :love:

He has never liked putting his head into closed spaces. It took almost a year before he would eat 'normally' from a bowl. He would grab a mouthful and run off to eat it a distance away from the bowl. Just incase the bowl ate him !! He also HATED having his harness put on as it has to go over his head. He tolerates that now, but he goes into a panic if I try to put a coat on him if it is a 'head loading first' type. And most dog coats are held in place by velcro. The noise of velcro being pulled apart totally freaks him out.

See, I not only have 'odd' Rabbits but I have an 'odd' dog too !!

He has never liked putting his head into closed spaces. It took almost a year before he would eat 'normally' from a bowl. He would grab a mouthful and run off to eat it a distance away from the bowl. Just incase the bowl ate him !! He also HATED having his harness put on as it has to go over his head. He tolerates that now, but he goes into a panic if I try to put a coat on him if it is a 'head loading first' type. And most dog coats are held in place by velcro. The noise of velcro being pulled apart totally freaks him out.

See, I not only have 'odd' Rabbits but I have an 'odd' dog too !!

:lol:

Aww...poor Morse...I take it he's never had to ride in any kind of carrier either? Jenna zooms straight into hers the minute she hears the zipper because she's terrified I'm off somewhere without her. :(

Perhaps a favorite blanket laid down inside the tunnel will help stabilize the motion and allow him more comfort to venture within? :)

Oh, and Jenna doesn't like her velcro close hoodie either. That stuff wreaks havoc on dogs with lengthy hair! :?

Aww...poor Morse...I take it he's never had to ride in any kind of carrier either? Jenna zooms straight into hers the minute she hears the zipper because she's terrified I'm off somewhere without her. :(

Perhaps a favorite blanket laid down inside the tunnel will help stabilize the motion and allow him more comfort to venture within?
:)

Oh, and Jenna doesn't like her velcro close hoodie either. That stuff wreaks havoc on dogs with lengthy hair! :?

The tunnel does have stabilisers but I am yet to work out how to attach them :oops: There are no instructions enclosed :?

Back