• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Rex Rabbits Scotland

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this has reposted...again...

I've been trying to post this through the tapatalk app but it doesnt seem to be working...at least I don't think it is so massive apologies if it has.

I'm looking to adopt/rehome bunnies but, due to some allergies can only keep Rex Rabbits without the allergies being effected. I wondered if anyone knows if any rex rabbits in Scotland/anyone I could contact that might know. Preferably between Dundee/Aberdeen area but willing to travel if needed.

Thanks for your help

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to post this through the tapatalk app but it doesnt seem to be working...at least I don't think it is so massive apologies if it has.

I'm looking to adopt/rehome bunnies but, due to some allergies can only keep Rex Rabbits without the allergies being effected. I wondered if anyone knows if any rex rabbits in Scotland/anyone I could contact that might know. Preferably between Dundee/Aberdeen area but willing to travel if needed.

Thanks for your help

Hi, I can't help but I wish you all the best in your search :) Let us know if you are successful.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your help

Hi there and welcome to the Forum :wave:

Have a look here:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Not only are there rabbits, but also a list of Rescue Centres.

Good luck xx

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your help

Fairley Beloved have an Ermine Mini Rex Doe- Scroll down to 'Molasses' on this link

http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare....its-available-for-adoption&catid=8&Itemid=142

Hi all! Thanks for your help! Sorry it's taken me so long yo get back. I've been having a bit of trouble with the forum! I contacted Fairly Beloved. They only rehome in pairs (or to a home where rabbits are going to be bonded). I have been put on their waiting list. Will let you know if and when I get matched with a pair! :) meanwhile if anyone hears of any please let me know. Thanks again! :)

Hi all! Thanks for your help! Sorry it's taken me so long yo get back. I've been having a bit of trouble with the forum! I contacted Fairly Beloved. They only rehome in pairs (or to a home where rabbits are going to be bonded). I have been put on their waiting list. Will let you know if and when I get matched with a pair! :) meanwhile if anyone hears of any please let me know. Thanks again! :)

You're welcome :)

I hope you don't have to wait too long!

Still nothing so far unfortunately. Desperately missing having bunnies in the house! But will just have to sit tight and wait until something comes up...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Nicola, I've just spoken to them and looks like I might be able to have 2 of the cuties! Thanks! :) it's a bit further out but I think I have some people who are willing to support getting them up to me :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back