• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Boo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:
rYaLdiVl.jpg

yGjRhy3l.jpg

62zo2cTl.jpg

mmmm! She is a little sod, I'd only just hoovered. But then she did that adorable thing when they push stuff forwards using their arms:love:

Wildies do that when they have Kindled in their Burrow :love:

Not that Boo has presented you with any Boolets ..............:shock: :lol:

[/B]

Wildies do that when they have Kindled in their Burrow :love:

Not that Boo has presented you with any Boolets ..............:shock: :lol:

:lol: all three of mine do it trying to smooth down their blankets - after they've dug them in to a big ragedy pile. Boo is "best" at it though

Boolets - OMG can't conceive of 1) how cute & 2) how annoying they would be :lol:

Fancy you putting the hay in a box when it should be all over the floor! Lucky you had Boo to sort it out for you :lol:

[emoji38] all three of mine do it trying to smooth down their blankets - after they've dug them in to a big ragedy pile. Boo is "best" at it though

Boolets - OMG can't conceive of 1) how cute & 2) how annoying they would be [emoji38]
We call it smoothing ... Archie is the master at smoothing. It's just too adorable.

Obviously Boo thought you'd put the hay in the wrong place. HahahA

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We call it smoothing ... Archie is the master at smoothing. It's just too adorable.

Obviously Boo thought you'd put the hay in the wrong place. HahahA

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

smoothing - that's perfect. I can imagineArchie doing it - you'll have to try & get a video :0

That's a good Princess Boo. You show mummy how she's meant to make a bed for her babies ;) lol

Daphne does the smoothing thing too - JJ I never knew the reason behind it but that makes perfect sense.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's a good Princess Boo. You show mummy how she's meant to make a bed for her babies ;) lol

Daphne does the smoothing thing too - JJ I never knew the reason behind it but that makes perfect sense.

Not a good princess Boo at all:lol: Does Phoebe smooth? I've only seen Mouse do it a few times, its not quite so cute as her ample bosom gets in the way of seeing the arm thing properly :lol:

Not a good princess Boo at all[emoji38] Does Phoebe smooth? I've only seen Mouse do it a few times, its not quite so cute as her ample bosom gets in the way of seeing the arm thing properly [emoji38]
I still think she's a good girl :)

[emoji38] At least she'll never need to worry about her paws getting cold.

Phoebe has tried... but she's a bit clumsy and falls over so have given up trying to do it [emoji38]

Aah, Boolets would be so cute :love: As you know, Tan used to do this in the shed a lot.

Tethra really only moves anything if it's been put back in the "wrong" place after cleaning. That said, cleaning here atm is cut to the absolute minimum as he is just so clean by himself (litter trays aside of course) :shock:

I just showed the photos to hubby and he said, "At least she was having a good time playing with the hay". Not sure he'd be that understanding if it was happening in our lounge though!

Back