• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle- U/D 9th Feb-She's Dead :-(

I'm so, so sorry to read your tragic update. She was so young. Thinking of you and Endeavour.

I know words don't help but we are all thinking of you and surrounding you with love, support and empathy.

Binky free Eliza xxxx

I'm so so sorry to read this. You really couldn't have done more for her. Although "2 years" may sound short to us, she was very happy with you and Endeavour. She was happy and safe, that's what counts most.

Just heartbroken for you.

I'm so so sorry. You and C did absolutely everything you could to keep her well, and gave her as much love and care as is humanly possible. I hope Endeavour copes with her passing, sending nose rubs to him. Sending lots of love to you, you gave her a wonderful home with loving human and bunny companionship. Virtual hugs, you know where I am if I can do anything at all xxxx

I am crying here for you and Eliza - just such sad and shocking news. I am so very sorry. Words are not enough.

Binky free Eliza xxx

Oh no:cry: I really am so sorry:cry:

There are no words:cry: thinking of you and sending hugs and strength xx

Binky free Eliza xx

I am so sorry to hear about Eliza. Even though she had a shorter life she had a happy one living with you and Endeavour. Sleep tight little one xxx

I am so very sorry to hear this Jane. I have tears in my eyes. You really did try everything for Eliza and she had a wonderful life full of love and care with you. Sending you hugs and binky free young Eliza.

No. Just no. :cry::cry::cry:
Jane, I'm so very sorry. :cry:
All I can type right now are (((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Thinking of you and Endeavour. xxxxxxxxxx

Back