Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need re-homing... but I refuse to re-home my buns!

Quote Originally Posted by 0XBunnyta View Post
    Update- we found one!

Every single one we booked cancelled on us, except for two. Of that 2, only one actually had the keys to let us into the house to view it (genius). The one left we actually got to view was a vile apartment. After a lot of stress (and tears on my end about it all ) we found an apartment we could view one hour before we left the area to go home, problem was it was strictly no pets.

So after more serious talks with the OH and me being a miserable about it, not wanting to move without them, the landlord just let us have them with no battle after asking?! It honestly just fell into place one hour before we were due to go home, after taking the week of work to see all these wonderful places that just fell through. Never thought something so perfect would come along and i'm over the bloody moon. Best part is, it's not only pet friendly, but it has a second bedroom we don't need so the landlord is taking out the bed so they can have their own room

Anyone want to share their bunny room pictures?
    Amazing! Wahooo better get packing xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Glad you found somewhere.

I moved 5 times when we were renting and never got turned down because of my rabbits - I was completely honest that I had 16 of them.
    I Suffer From Multiple Rabbit Syndrome
    (Because One Rabbit Is Never Enough!)

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by 0XBunnyta View Post
    Update- we found one!

Every single one we booked cancelled on us, except for two. Of that 2, only one actually had the keys to let us into the house to view it (genius). The one left we actually got to view was a vile apartment. After a lot of stress (and tears on my end about it all ) we found an apartment we could view one hour before we left the area to go home, problem was it was strictly no pets.

So after more serious talks with the OH and me being a miserable about it, not wanting to move without them, the landlord just let us have them with no battle after asking?! It honestly just fell into place one hour before we were due to go home, after taking the week of work to see all these wonderful places that just fell through. Never thought something so perfect would come along and i'm over the bloody moon. Best part is, it's not only pet friendly, but it has a second bedroom we don't need so the landlord is taking out the bed so they can have their own room

Anyone want to share their bunny room pictures?
    I was just going to reply and say yes, my guys spent a year being fostered at Tuckerbunnies when I was doing my 1st year at uni. Maysie and Mike have been like an aunt and uncle to me over the years and I could never thank them enough.

BUT this sounds ace and I'm so glad you got something sorted!