Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Woodlands grain free pellets

  1. #1
    Mama Doe Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Woodlands grain free pellets

    Does anyone feed these? I bought them today, are they any good?

    http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pe...it-nuggets-2kg


    Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Does anyone feed these? I bought them today, are they any good?

    http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pe...it-nuggets-2kg
    I dont use them myself, none of my Rabbits have pellets. But from reading the nutritional analysis provided they seem to be OK


    Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Practice in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

    Keep up to date with the RHD2 situation in the UK. This highly respected Facebook page provides accurate and up-to-date information. Both the RWAF and some Rabbit Savvy Vets contribute to the page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    38,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Does anyone feed these? I bought them today, are they any good?

    http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pe...it-nuggets-2kg

    There are folk on here who feed grain-free pellets.

    Why do you choose grain-free?
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,228

    Default

    I’m not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. They’ve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadn’t seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were


    Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    I’m not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. They’ve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadn’t seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were
    I've noticed that Sainsburys are now selling Excel. At least my local (large) store is.


    Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Practice in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

    Keep up to date with the RHD2 situation in the UK. This highly respected Facebook page provides accurate and up-to-date information. Both the RWAF and some Rabbit Savvy Vets contribute to the page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    38,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Iím not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. Theyíve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadnít seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were

    Yes you could always mix them.

    They are very high in fibre
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Iím not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. Theyíve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadnít seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were
    Hi.

    We feed a grain free food, which is called beaphar natural rabbit. We were feeding Burgess junior and dwarf, but Pip kept getting a bad gassy tummy that used to gurgle really loudly. So we wanted a more natural pellet without do many ingredients.

    The one you have bought had just come out at the time, but I'd already ordered the beaphar one elsewhere. It seems good though, I think it's slightly more expensive.



    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •