Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: and then they were (hopefully ) three

Quote Originally Posted by Belles.bunnies View Post
    Are they continentals May I ask? I just have posted a thread in these as I’m looking to adopt! Sorry to bother you if they aren’t but they are just beautiful anuway!!
    Dillon is a conti, Cuthbert has some conti in him and Vimto is a rex crossed with a something. They are all very young, Vimto born the beginning of August and the boys on the 24th August. Thank you for saying they are beautiful I think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Thank you all for your comments, last night Dillon and Vimto seemed lethargic, small amounts of pellets eaten and water. This morning Cuthbert and Vimto are back to there normal selves, Dillon is eating and pottling about but seems really static - I have changed their blankets in the run.

Joey&boo size of poo - yes they are a little smaller than usual, and the run of Vimto's run is the same material as the boys run.

I have found the kindle basket has been chewed, its a wicker type basket from sainsburys - now removed out of reach, they have never chewed it before and maybe I am just guessing but better to remove it at this stage.
    Pleased C&V are back to full force, I hope Dillon follows suit

Day 23 in the big bunny house.

I came in from work and opened the door for the boys to play out - both of them appeared, both alert and interested, both reaching up to grab a cabbage leaf I had in my hand. Dillon still isn't eating quite as much as I would like but he is much more his usual self. He did his routine of moving items outs of his way, sniffing at Jess and bouncing on IzabellaNIghtmare and is now led on the sofa watching in case there is pancakes for him (I have cut some rounds of parsnip and called them pancakes) . Oh and good sized poo's too

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Day 23 in the big bunny house.

I came in from work and opened the door for the boys to play out - both of them appeared, both alert and interested, both reaching up to grab a cabbage leaf I had in my hand. Dillon still isn't eating quite as much as I would like but he is much more his usual self. He did his routine of moving items outs of his way, sniffing at Jess and bouncing on IzabellaNIghtmare and is now led on the sofa watching in case there is pancakes for him (I have cut some rounds of parsnip and called them pancakes) . Oh and good sized poo's too

Phew

Day 29 in the big bunny house,

I swear that when Vimto gets her treat in a morning that she takes it to show the boys. I am thinking that Wednesday might be play date day? - eek

Day 31 in the big bunny house.

Today was the day for play dating. I set up a very small area in the leanto (where o/h chops wood and keeps bike tools etc) this is the only area of the house the bunnies have not been in. I used the area that o/h chops the wood in rather than the side where his mbike stuff is in case there was oil etc on the floor.

I put the boys in the carrier and lifted Vimto in my arms and went and sat in the area. Problem was that the leanto is south facing and we all got really hot as the sun is beating down today. They had an hour in there but I was beginning to worry about overheating.
    We moved outside into the sunshine and a corner of the garden that has O/H's motorbike in. Usually they are not allowed over that side but today I put them into a very small run and they had an hour out here. (but then I worried about them being cold ) They had over two hours together, Cuthbert has a lump of fur missing from his back (from Dillon) and Dillon has a scratch in his ear where Vimto bounced over the top of him. Vimto has a fur pull on her bottom.

The first meeting - I think they are all a bit stunned.

20180221_095900 by mark andra, on Flickr

Dillon moves in straight away to hump Cuthbert, Vimto jumped on my knee
    20180221_095953 by mark andra, on Flickr

Everytime Dillon humped Cuthbert, Vimto went under them
    20180221_100009 by mark andra, on Flickr

I am not sure what vimto was trying to do but she wanted in with them
    20180221_100240 by mark andra, on Flickr

Poor humped Cuthbert
    20180221_101013 by mark andra, on Flickr

Too hot or too humped
    20180221_102601 by mark andra, on Flickr

Then we moved outside

Sticking together over a treat of kale (I haven't given them kale for a while as it is there fav)
    DSC_0005 by mark andra, on Flickr

Chatting or conspiring?
    DSC_0015 by mark andra, on Flickr

Cuthbert tries a hump but she is too fast
    DSC_0031 by mark andra, on Flickr

Bath time
    DSC_0063 by mark andra, on Flickr

Beautiful boy with his moult lines
    DSC_0052 by mark andra, on Flickr

Wise Old Thumper

Bonding vibes going your way. I am bonding Hatter and Pandora today. It's a bit on and off atm.

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Bonding vibes going your way. I am bonding Hatter and Pandora today. It's a bit on and off atm.
    Oh gosh, good luck Hatter and Pandora we are sending bonding vibes back. I am only play dating today.