Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: and then they were (hopefully ) three

Warren Veteran

exciting times

The lady is not for sitting still

20180121_134555[1] by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Checking out the tube, (I havent hoovered as vimto has not been an indoor bunny before and I did not want to frighten her - so apologies for the floor)

20180121_140328[1] by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Great photos. Lots of luck for bonding when the time comes x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Yes, really looking forward to updates

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Aww it's lovely to see Vimto settling in so well ❤️ Sending lots of vibes for the bonding.

Remember to stay on your best behaviour boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Ooops Cuthbert and Vimto were handbags at the bars tonight. Both with erect tails and lots of mirroring. Bless her Vimto still has lots of hormones to get rid off and Cuthbert is a bit of a stress head. I have put a towel up at the side they were posturing at, they can still see/hear/smell each other just not bash the wire. They have a lot of time yet before they will be allowed to meet.

Dillon is so not bothered, he keeps sneaking his nose through and pulling her hay out and having a munch, Vimto can not quite believe her eyes and glares at him. He just carries on eating.

Warren Veteran

Is Cuthbert top bun?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Is Cuthbert top bun?
    No Dillon is chief bunny

Vimto and Cuthbert are still squaring up to one another but without quite as much interest in one another. If I put something new in the boys house and then let Vimto out the boys do not bother. Vimto has started periscoping for treats as they do - even when she is in her run and they are playing out. It all seems a bit much for Dillon who has started taking himself off upstairs to sit in my reading chair. The chair is usually in the sunshine and rocks - Dillon seems to like this.

Dillon on the reading chair by mark andra, on Flickr

We havent had a binky from Vimto and her litter training is a little slow. She does not wee as much as the boys, (frequency not volume) She will not eat the Science plan that she was on at BARC - much preferring the boys excel.

Just to show that its not all badness between them. (there is wire between them)

Cuthbert and Vimto
    Cuthbert and Vimto by mark andra, on Flickr

Dillon and Vimto (and his raggedy chest with its dreadlocks)

20180124_163330[1] by mark andra, on Flickr