Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: and then they were (hopefully ) three

Sorry it hasn’t worked out, it is hard when you have to give a bunny back to a rescue but as you say it’s in the best interest of all the rabbits I completely understand your decision, when bonding went wrong for me a few months ago I just couldn’t see myself coping with trying the bonding process again with the ‘new’ rabbit as I would be too nervous, even of leaving them together once they were bonded incase something happened when I wasn’t there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Vimto came from BARC on the proviso that I could take her back if it didnt work - I didnt realise how in love I would fall......... but now I have to put each of my bunnies interests first before how I feel

So so difficult to give them back
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340

I just read through the thread and wow what a roller coaster. I’m so sorry it didn’t work out for you and Vimto You really made her personality shine through and as a result I’ve also taken a shine to her- im the one looking for a single female. I’m so sorry about your tough decision but I just wanted to let you know I have enquiried about her in the rescue and if I ever did end up providing her with a home, just know I would be more than happy to send you update videos or pictures any time you liked. So you might not lose her entirely! I hope that is brings some comfort right now with your tough decision

Quote Originally Posted by 0XBunnyta View Post
    I just read through the thread and wow what a roller coaster. I’m so sorry it didn’t work out for you and Vimto You really made her personality shine through and as a result I’ve also taken a shine to her- im the one looking for a single female. I’m so sorry about your tough decision but I just wanted to let you know I have enquiried about her in the rescue and if I ever did end up providing her with a home, just know I would be more than happy to send you update videos or pictures any time you liked. So you might not lose her entirely! I hope that is brings some comfort right now with your tough decision
    That is so very kind, you would need to register with Angie (via facebook is best) and ask if you could be considered for her. Vimto needs to go back to BARC so she can be vet checked etc, if you are successful I would love updates. Thank you