Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: and then they were (hopefully ) three

Quote Originally Posted by Belles.bunnies View Post
    Are they continentals May I ask? I just have posted a thread in these as I’m looking to adopt! Sorry to bother you if they aren’t but they are just beautiful anuway!!
    Dillon is a conti, Cuthbert has some conti in him and Vimto is a rex crossed with a something. They are all very young, Vimto born the beginning of August and the boys on the 24th August. Thank you for saying they are beautiful I think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Thank you all for your comments, last night Dillon and Vimto seemed lethargic, small amounts of pellets eaten and water. This morning Cuthbert and Vimto are back to there normal selves, Dillon is eating and pottling about but seems really static - I have changed their blankets in the run.

Joey&boo size of poo - yes they are a little smaller than usual, and the run of Vimto's run is the same material as the boys run.

I have found the kindle basket has been chewed, its a wicker type basket from sainsburys - now removed out of reach, they have never chewed it before and maybe I am just guessing but better to remove it at this stage.
    Pleased C&V are back to full force, I hope Dillon follows suit

Day 23 in the big bunny house.

I came in from work and opened the door for the boys to play out - both of them appeared, both alert and interested, both reaching up to grab a cabbage leaf I had in my hand. Dillon still isn't eating quite as much as I would like but he is much more his usual self. He did his routine of moving items outs of his way, sniffing at Jess and bouncing on IzabellaNIghtmare and is now led on the sofa watching in case there is pancakes for him (I have cut some rounds of parsnip and called them pancakes) . Oh and good sized poo's too

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Day 23 in the big bunny house.

I came in from work and opened the door for the boys to play out - both of them appeared, both alert and interested, both reaching up to grab a cabbage leaf I had in my hand. Dillon still isn't eating quite as much as I would like but he is much more his usual self. He did his routine of moving items outs of his way, sniffing at Jess and bouncing on IzabellaNIghtmare and is now led on the sofa watching in case there is pancakes for him (I have cut some rounds of parsnip and called them pancakes) . Oh and good sized poo's too

Phew
    In order for you to insult me, first I have to value your opinion!
    Its not just about whos being real to your face, its also about whos being real behind your back ..