Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: and then they were (hopefully ) three

Default and then they were (hopefully ) three

Vimto has arrived home. Rather a horrendous journey of just over three hours (both ways) with snow and sleet, but we are home safe and sound. Dillon is doing standing start binkies and Cuthbert has licked her nose, but now is up and down at the side of her run with Vimto mirroring him. They will not be introduced until they can ignore one another, and I am happy to wait as long as it takes.

Vimto has eaten and completely re-arranged her house to her own specifications but I have not seen her drink yet. I will post photos (cos I have taken shed loads )

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Vimto has arrived home. Rather a horrendous journey of just over three hours (both ways) with snow and sleet, but we are home safe and sound. Dillon is doing standing start binkies and Cuthbert has licked her nose, but now is up and down at the side of her run with Vimto mirroring him. They will not be introduced until they can ignore one another, and I am happy to wait as long as it takes.

Vimto has eaten and completely re-arranged her house to her own specifications but I have not seen her drink yet. I will post photos (cos I have taken shed loads )
    Oooo yes pictures please xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Oh exciting hope she settles quickly and gets to meet the boys in person very soon!

Wise Old Thumper

I hope she settles well and they become a threesome soon.. Looking forward to pics.

Yay to Vimto. Looking forward to the pictures. :-)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

In the few hours that Vimto has been here Cuthberts behaviour has changed. He has tried humping Dillon and both Cuthbert and Vimto are charging at one another. They can not get at each other.
    I have introduced new distractions - some fresh cut twigs and other munchables and a square block that allows me to connect the pipes I have to make a warren type play area across the living room. Some brown paper from a parcel that is screwed up with brussel sprouts in it, and as a real treat free access to two hand brushes and a dustpan

I dont think the boys are stressed as they have both been led out in front of the fire with their legs splayed behind them - that seems to be how my boys chill out.

Vimto seems so much more confident than when she came in (obviously) and has had plenty to ear. However she has not used her litter tray and I can not find a wee in her house?

I hope I dont bug you with all these up dates but I am so very thrilled.

Welcome Vimto

Wishing you good bonding luck! When we first brought Boogie home she was eating and behaving normally but I think she was ingesting a lot of what she had produced so there wasn't much in her litter tray- I thought at the time she was choosing not to "advertise" her presence. As she seemed OK in all other respects I let her get on with it and we had healthy mounds of poo in a couple of days. Just make sure she is eating and behaving well. The car journey and a new environment must be a huge thing to a bunny.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Poop has happened

So I sat the boys down this morning and told them they had to be on their best behaviour. You can see by Cuthberts ears he is not listening

Waiting in anticipation by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Making sure vimto's front door was firmly shut we let the boys play out.
    Door firmly shut by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Their first interest was their new tubes.
    New tubes by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Then they went to meet Vimto
    cuthy meets Vimto by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Who sat high up on a winalot box so she could see what was going on.
    cuthy meets Vimto by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

I havent had her out, so no decent photos I wanted her to have some time to settle