• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Bertie / photo added post 8

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Trying to post a photo of Bertie.
Link shows in preview post but don't think it is visible when I submit thread.

viewer

Last edited:
I’ve tried copying your link and inserting as a pic but it’s not working I’m afraid I don’t know if it’s the link? I’m not on Facebook so not sure :?

Did you try changing the privacy settings for the photo Susan?

I pinched this from your FB, to see if I could upload a photo another way. Hope it's ok but will delete it if you want.

Can anybody apart from me see it lol?
fa529025ea624a92332ca63ab00d01bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did you try changing the privacy settings for the photo Susan?

I pinched this from your FB, to see if I could upload a photo another way. Hope it's ok but will delete it if you want.

Can anybody apart from me see it lol?
fa529025ea624a92332ca63ab00d01bf.jpg

Ooooh :love: I can see him :love:

He's a bit of a beaut isn't he!!

We will keep trying to help you get your own photos posted Susan but, if there's any you want me to put up for you in the meantime, whatsapp them over ;)

He's a bit of a beaut isn't he!!

We will keep trying to help you get your own photos posted Susan but, if there's any you want me to put up for you in the meantime, whatsapp them over ;)

Thanks Karen! That is the very photo I was trying to add. My sweet Bertie usually looks less dignified, bless him. Several people who have met him in the fur think he is like a puppy.

Oh he is very lovely indeed. Tell us more please x

He comes from SSPCA and was a stray so we don't know his age. I think he is quite young but he is definitely adult. He is a good hay eater, not at all fussy. Friendly on his own terms, but doesn't like being picked up.

He's lovely :love: I love the name Bertie, I had a piggy named that, was saving it for a doggy but he was already named it so I decided not to change it!

I often can't see photos on here but I could see Karen's photo of Bertie. He looks adorable and I am sure Spenser would approve of another bun making sure Susie behaves herself:)

Thanks Karen! That is the very photo I was trying to add. My sweet Bertie usually looks less dignified, bless him. Several people who have met him in the fur think he is like a puppy.
I love that photo of him. :) Well, I love them all but.....

Back