• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tracey - Nov 07 - 19.01.18

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly we lost Tracey although I could see she was looking older lately. Freddy is looking very lost as they were together for quite some time. The day before she ate as normal but I noticed her poohs were smaller and had a feeling she was shutting down. Binky free Tracey - we will miss you. xx

She obviously had a long and happy life with you, but that doesn't make her passing any easier. I hope Freddy copes well without her, sending nose rubs to him and hugs to you x

Sadly we lost Tracey although I could see she was looking older lately. Freddy is looking very lost as they were together for quite some time. The day before she ate as normal but I noticed her poohs were smaller and had a feeling she was shutting down. Binky free Tracey - we will miss you. xx

So sorry :cry:

Run free Tracey xx

I'm very sorry that you have lostTracey :cry: I'm very sure that she's had a wonderful long life with you and Freddy, but losing her is still very sad and both you and Freddy will miss her.

Back