• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow Chops - baby pics added post 9

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Willow is now 6 months old and weighs 1.3kg. She's having a precautionary course of Panacur, which she will happily eat if spread on a fenugreek crunchie and will then be spayed and found a new friend. She was subdued after losing Parsley but her cheeky nature and interesting moult lines are coming back
7dPDgALl.jpg

Trying to get a photo of her is a nightmare as she never sits still. I managed to get a couple of snaps as she was investigating whether she could escape from the run though! She has the softest fur of any bunny I've ever had and still loves a good snuggle. I do love little Willow Chops.
Bo58Wyul.jpg

sd9QU9Jl.jpg

Last edited:
Willow says thank you for all the lovely replies. I found the photos that I was originally shown of her, well, possibly her, but definitely of the litter she came from.
oRITUI2l.jpg

iqKMlVWl.jpg

Ohhhh...how lovely is she! :love: You can tell how soft she must feel. What a beauty and such precious baby bub photos! xxxxxxx

Oh my gawd - where is the cuteness warning for those baby photos? I mean there's cute and then theres ......CUTE! I feel all gooey inside.:love::love:

Back