• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And the Jellycat Bashful Bunny Collection Just Keeps Growing

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
qGqaR4e.jpg

I cant help it, I love them !! I was given some for Christmas too :love:

Woah.. I had no idea there were so many :eek: I just have a white one from ages ago they're so soft though :D xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I will add that almost all of them are from Charity Shops or have been received as a gift. Only about 3 were purchased at almost full price (from Ebay)

Wow, that’s amazing, you have so many. How lovely, you can just go and lie in the middle of them. ����

I had Cordy Roy fox for Christmas, he's gorgeous :) that's some family you have there Jane, I wonder if there is a collective name for jelly cats :D

Wonderful. I have my childhood teddy bear and he has now got a few friends, including some rabbits. No jelly cats though.

I absolutely adore the cranberry coloured one. So different from the others and so lovely. :)

I've got my eye on a bashful reindeer when I can afford him someday. I hope my lion makes it down from Alaska eventually.

You need a big hammock for them all, Jane! :D

How lovely! When my favourite cousin had her baby girl, I bought her a small Jellycat bunny - 6 years later, and it's still her favourite toy, 'Rabbit' has to come everywhere with her :love:

Back