• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a soppy boy [emoji7]

Anyone else have a rabbit that just wants cuddles?
dc752005db23aa7c9523e02f297a42a2.jpg
62f8b78e9c1e5783d8a474df667415f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's beautiful, what is he called?
Rabbit knowledge and care has come on so much in recent years, and I know there's things that I've done in the past that I cringe at now. You obviously want to do the very best for him and this forum is a great place to gain information, we just get a little um, enthusiastic at times! Welcome to the forum and please post more pics of your beautiful bunny.

He's beautiful, what is he called?
Rabbit knowledge and care has come on so much in recent years, and I know there's things that I've done in the past that I cringe at now. You obviously want to do the very best for him and this forum is a great place to gain information, we just get a little um, enthusiastic at times! Welcome to the forum and please post more pics of your beautiful bunny.
His name is Thumper [emoji4]

His name is Thumper [emoji4]

I had a black bunny called Thumper years ago! He wouldn't snuggle like that though, we had to use gardening gloves to pin him down in a box to cut his nails :roll: One day the neighbours asked if we were drowning him! :lol:

My current rabbit, Sonic, will only cuddle when he senses I need a cuddle. Even then it's only a minute before he jumps away, you're very lucky!

Back