• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!

Beegirl

New Kit
Hi!

So I am new to bunnies. I have had Curry for 3 months now, She's about 5 months now, she's not been spayed but that is on the cards and I've not been able to vaccinate her just yet because we had an unfortunate case of EC in the house and lost a bunny. We had a Rice, they were called Curry and Rice. The EC came from the mother of Rice, having seen the conditions they were living in, I'm not surprised. I was conned by the breeder into thinking the hutches were kept clean.

Curry is a Netherland dwarf, she is timid, doesn't like being picked up but does enjoy a cuddle. She is currently running around the living room jumping around. She's recently been on holiday while we were away and has started the annoying habbit of pooing everywhere. I know there was always going to be some but she was fully toilet trained before we went away. She still is in regards to urine. She is already starting to understand commands like 'No' and 'Yes' and 'Well done' which I am proud off. She is super clever :)

Anyway, that's us!
26730882_10159877720505013_4288929015936233021_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, she is, she's just been beaching out on the floor! yay!

Quick question, how much apple is too much apple for a bun??

Back