Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graze - On & Amlico

Default Graze - On & Amlico

Hi...

Wondering if anyone has used the website Amlico and if you've ever fed graze-On. What are you opinions?

I'm also looking at their hay bales for £5

http://www.amlico-animal-feeds.co.uk...ProductID=1981

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Don't worry about the website... I'm too far away for them to deliver or for us to collect.

So has anyone used Graze-On?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I once got a massive thing of graze on - the bunnies liked it & it lasted ages. To be honest my bunnies will eat anything, its me that goes oh they have to have fancy oat hay & friendly readigrass. It was pretty stalky, dry & bitty looking in comparison but it didn't put them off

Years ago I once bought graze on for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it was so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating.

I now buy grass tastic, which is lovely and soft, and the goats and Frosty love it. If you wanted I could send you some for your bunnies to try if you pm me your address

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Haha love the name grass tastic. Where do you get it from Zoobec?

Wise Old Thumper

I bought a large sack of Graze-on possibly from Jolleys and seem to remember it being like needles! The bunnies ate it but I didn't buy any more. That grass stastic sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Haha love the name grass tastic. Where do you get it from Zoobec?
    Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    I bought a large sack of Graze-on possibly from Jolleys and seem to remember it being like needles! The bunnies ate it but I didn't buy any more. That grass stastic sounds good!
    I get grass tastic from my local equestrian/agricultural feed merchants where I buy hay and goat feed. I don't think they sell small bags, but if anyone would like me to send a bit for their bunnies to try, send me a pm. (I don't work for them or anything in case anyone thinks I sound too biased) Frosty seems to like readigrass or grass tastic equally but the goats seem to prefer grass tastic.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

There's more choice of dried grass now than there used to be.

I often wonder why they differ fro one another. I guess there's slightly different methods of chopping, as they are in the main freeze dried?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Years ago I once bought graze on for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it was so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating.

I now buy grass tastic, which is lovely and soft, and the goats and Frosty love it. If you wanted I could send you some for your bunnies to try if you pm me your address
    I know of someone else who had the same problem with one of his Rabbits when he fed them Graze On. I bought some years ago, but none of my Rabbits at the time would touch it.

A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Help for Romanian Rescue Dogs
    https://www.gofundme.com/helpforromanianrescuedogs

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    There's more choice of dried grass now than there used to be.

I often wonder why they differ fro one another. I guess there's slightly different methods of chopping, as they are in the main freeze dried?
    Itís good thereís plenty of choices now :-) grasstastic is fescue, whereas readigrass says it is ryegrass (I always thought it was alfalfa previously ), and they do a green oat one now too which Iíve not bought. Graze on just says itís grass so could be any variety Thatís probably why they are so different I would think.