• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chasey time

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
oh hello RU friends

JWBQ1Iv.jpg

this is my hide out zone

Kz7Cx5f.jpg

I can pose

y81fYVy.jpg

this side

OLGNqFu.jpg

and this side

N9eH7BP.jpg

uHoNm6a.jpg

XsPci34.jpg

ok RU friends I is tired now

e6AlBJi.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing that that's under your bed? In which case I love that you have toys clipped on there for him. The photo of him all sleepy is just adorable x

I'm guessing that that's under your bed? In which case I love that you have toys clipped on there for him. The photo of him all sleepy is just adorable x

Yes it is ❤, at opposite end he has his tunnel and 2 teddies, before he goes to bed at same time as me, he has mad dash of booting balls through tunnel lol

How lovely to have a rabbit in your bedroom. I used to love having Frosty and Snowflake in mine. They used to go to sleep when I did too.

I would love an indoor rabbit again.

Such a great set up for him too. Toys and tunnel and teddies all under the bed for him awww.

Awesome warren you have there young man :love:
And so lucky to have such a lovely mum tending you. :D Thank you for the adorable photos! Have a good rest. xxxx

Back