• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- U/D 10th January- Recovering Now, Thank You x

Oh Jane, I've only just seen this, I'm so sorry.

Hope lovely Endeavour is feeling better today, lots of love and vibes being sent xxx

Thanks everyone. It's been a long and stressful night but over the last couple of hours Endeavour has shown some slight improvement. At least we seem to have gotten his pain under control and his body temperature back up to normal.

I really appreciate the fact that you have remained supportive despite the fact that I no longer post much in the way of specific details.

I'm sorry I missed all this Jane.
Sending vibes that he continues to improve x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Glad to read that there's been some improvement. Sending lots more vibes and I hope that he continues to get better.

I'm late to this thread Jane, but you and Endeavour will not leave my thoughts today. xxxxxxxxxx

He has managed to eat a little for himself now and he can move a bit more freely. The poor boy was in so much pain last night, he couldn't even sit or stand up his back was that sore :cry:

He is such a sweet lad and seeing him in a lot of pain is really upsetting :cry:

Thankfully he now seems to be doing a lot better. I hope that sentence will not tempt fate x

I'm touching wood for you! So pleased that his pain is getting under control, we both know what it's like to be in acute pain and to see any bun suffering like that is heartbreaking. Fingers crossed that he continues to improve and doesn't have another episode anytime soon x

I am very pleased to see that Endeavour is improving and feeling a little better.:wave:

Endeavour is almost back to normal now, thank goodness. We think that he must have over-exerted himself again and consequently aggravated his arthritis. At first he was in so much pain that his respiratory rate went through the roof, his body temperature plummeted and he was shaking all over :cry: He has been prescribed Tramadol to be used when his arthritic pain is especially bad. It really helps him a lot, as does massage. He gets too stressy with acupuncture, unfortunately x

Thank you again for your support, it helps to know that some other folk care xx

Endeavour is almost back to normal now, thank goodness. We think that he must have over-exerted himself again and consequently aggravated his arthritis. At first he was in so much pain that his respiratory rate went through the roof, his body temperature plummeted and he was shaking all over :cry: He has been prescribed Tramadol to be used when his arthritic pain is especially bad. It really helps him a lot, as does massage. He gets too stressy with acupuncture, unfortunately x

Thank you again for your support, it helps to know that some other folk care xx

I'm so pleased Endeavour has got over his pain episode.

Remember gentle exercise Endeavour!:love:

Back