• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spending time together

Limit

Warren Scout
Monte has come inside for today, I’ve put the temperature right down so there’s hardly a difference. I might be very cold but I love having him around my feet as I walk around and jumping on the sofa etc. I wish he could stay in all the time but this is probably as much as I can do for now. :D I brought him in as this way he’s part of the family more and I can do the things I need to do at the same time, but I also can’t let him out in the garden at the moment as the rain has turned a lot of it muddy.

DHltzEa.jpg

V0Lhe2m.jpg

Nz516tL.jpg

Both dogs are very relaxed around him, surprisingly. The dog in the photo (athos) is a rescue and had a high prey drive when we first got him. But he’s now relaxed so much and listens to every command we give him, I’m very proud of how well behaved he is around the rabbit. The other dog (honey) has been around rabbits all her life and loves them to pieces, so I think that helps a lot. :D

And yes! Monte agrees, he is very handsome :lol:

that bunny on the right in the front, he's very strange looking. what breed is he? :lol:

he's very beautiful, he looks so majestic!

Back