Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shed

Default New shed

I am getting the bunnies custom made new shed next weekend. I have so much sorting out to do in the garden the day before, the shed they are living in now is going to the other side of the garden. The bunnies will have to be brought into the house for the Saturday night and while the shed is getting built on the Sunday. Will one night indoors effect them in any way, they won't start losing there winter coat that quick will they. Thanks

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Lucky bunnies. The biggest problem is them going back outside after being in a warm environment as it could affect their respiratory system. If they go straight into their new shed and you keep the door closed that will help until they acclimatize again. It is so cold at the moment but maybe it won't be as cold next weekend. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Lucky bunnies. The biggest problem is them going back outside after being in a warm environment as it could affect their respiratory system. If they go straight into their new shed and you keep the door closed that will help until they acclimatize again. It is so cold at the moment but maybe it won't be as cold next weekend. Good luck!
    That is what I was worried about, I might just bring them in on the Sunday morning and keep the heating off and leave the patio door open the whole day until there new home is built.

How wonderful. Post loads of pics. I love love love seeing rabbit set ups.

Our shed when it was new

They have a hutch in their now and a free standing shelf unit that they love to squeeze under.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post

Our shed when it was new

They have a hutch in their now and a free standing shelf unit that they love to squeeze under.

Tulsi, I always love the photos of your four
    RHD2 info updated: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-December-2017

“Choose to be optimistic, it feels better!” ... Dalai Lama

Our shed when it was new

Where did you get the flooring from is it lino?. it looks fantastic xx

Our shed when it was new

such a beautiful quad
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    I am getting the bunnies custom made new shed next weekend. I have so much sorting out to do in the garden the day before, the shed they are living in now is going to the other side of the garden. The bunnies will have to be brought into the house for the Saturday night and while the shed is getting built on the Sunday. Will one night indoors effect them in any way, they won't start losing there winter coat that quick will they. Thanks

If you bring them in, maybe put them in the kitchen/bathroom with heating off and window open. This way they'll have been in a similar environment and going back outside will be a lot easier x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks MM!

Glitterdust the lino is from ebay, it was put on the floor before the shed with built to it has not edges for them to nibble.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Here's my new shed, I will be putting them in there for the first time today, I bought some lino and I will put that down this morning. I don't know whether to bother with insulation or not. The insulation on the last shed didn't seem to do much good.This one has like a cage to the side of it with 3 floors. Then the door of the cage opens and they come down into a run .jimmy will love this, Norah won't,she just likes being on the flat ground and is quite lazy. Small paws playtime made this to measure for me. Hope they like it.

Lucky bunnies ! Looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk